Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

Bro, I used to think like that when i started off... There are many who still end up chasing the trend. Manage to short at the low and go long at the top....

Part of the learning process.... learn from the mistakes or keep repeating the same mistakes again and again till u run out of patience / capital...
They say... everyone learns from their mistake... wrong.. if this was true then everyone must be sitting on gold who trade in stocks :D..

It was a good day for an option trader like me... got good trades today.

linkon7

Hrly charts show bullishness, last pivot high is 4927 and is higher than the previous High of 4848. We closed trade on roughly similar levels of 4845. Now further bullishness is above 4927.

Today global cues are positive, crude is trading above 80$. China is not participating in this up move and thats a bit of a worry since we are clubbled with them always...

4915 is today's trend decider.

Wait for the first 5 min and if the low of the day is not broken, take a long.

linkon7

Hi Linkon
I See you have changed your look :D
laughing all the way to the bank eh :rofl:

Big gap up today
Got approached by a stranger yesterday... telling me i'm doing a good job in TJ...

Took off my pic as soon as i got home... dont like fame... does more bad than good....... :lol:

tempest

Got approached by a stranger yesterday... telling me i'm doing a good job in TJ...

Took off my pic as soon as i got home... dont like fame... does more bad than good....... :lol:

:lol: well you both are right.
You ARE doing a great job here
and I also believe true power comes from anonymity, but thats a diff subject.

Linkon, do you take the Average True Range (ATR) into your calculation anywhere? I find that for most of the days the ATR gets respected +-10 points. The 7 day ATR stands at 77. We have done a range of 72 pts today. (PC to High).

linkon7

Linkon, do you take the Average True Range (ATR) into your calculation anywhere? I find that for most of the days the ATR gets respected +-10 points. The 7 day ATR stands at 77. We have done a range of 72 pts today. (PC to High).
Intraday, ATR doesnt really help me... Too laggard... I find options a better indicator... more forward looking....

like we are at 4910 to 4912...in the morning... 4900 call was being written while 4900 put was not depreciating.... Charts were flat with no indication...

bot 4900 put at 40.5... sold half at 45... and holding rest wt 41 as SL...

V

varun2504

Is there any deep fall or rise NOW ?

Expect something is going to happen can any one tell based on ur charts plz....................

Last edited by a moderator:

linkon7

Is there any deep fall or rise NOW ?

Expect something is going to happen can any one tell based on ur charts plz....................
As of now, charts is flat... no clue from there...

have a look at the premium on 4900 call and put...
both are trading at 45...

but OI build up on put is 35% while call is 8 %

Status
Not open for further replies.