Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

European markets are not showing that much cut as anticipated....
Never trust EU markets... they show us just 1 hour of trade and usually real action comes when Indian markets are closed :)... they know what all we look for :)

linkon7

what next... 4788 , 4700, 4640 ? only a stupid can think that they will come today... so please dont ask that question lol...
Bro, I used to think like that when i started off... There are many who still end up chasing the trend. Manage to short at the low and go long at the top....

Part of the learning process.... learn from the mistakes or keep repeating the same mistakes again and again till u run out of patience / capital...

linkon7

closing strategy :

Short March 4600 put for 85
short March 5000 call for 92

total premium collected : 187
gives a safe range : 5187 to 4413

Target : 30-40 points by tuesday EOD...

scplindia

Bro, I used to think like that when i started off... There are many who still end up chasing the trend. Manage to short at the low and go long at the top....

Part of the learning process.... learn from the mistakes or keep repeating the same mistakes again and again till u run out of patience / capital...
Again the other mistake we all do is trying to catch the top and the bottom at the break down or up levels. Which again, you never learn beacuse if we can predict the top and the bottom, we would be millionaires in days.

Status
Not open for further replies.