NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

Can you elaborate please?
Suppose we are SHORT and we have around 300-400 points profit in our open position. to lock profit, we can buy ATM or slightly OTM Nifty call options of equal lots to hedge our position. If market reverses than we lost some points before we change our position in futures and because of hedge, we gain in call options. After we change our position from SHORT to LONG, we exit call option and continue with LONG future. If market does not reverse and continue to fall than our profit beyond current profit will be caped because of hedge.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 11,

Current position : SHORT (at 4608 on 06/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4440.95

Profit/Loss in current trade : +167.05 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1748.05 (1581.00+167.05)

Support : 4400
Resistance : 4528

Hold SHORT position with SL 4528. If trades above 4528, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4400.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear Nadodav, you are doing an excellent job by posting nifty support and resistance but by not disclosing your methods of calculation you want to make people dependent on you. This is my second request to give your calculations so that new learners can develop their own systems based on your calculations. If successful they can also post their S & R points. If not then you are always there with your points and we will like to follow you then. Your system is very nice and generating good profits but one fine day you may stop posting to this thread and all your followers will then be dissappointed. I personally dont like to depend on any guru.....
Please dont misunderstand me.... Even I daily watch ur post....

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 12,

Current position : SHORT (at 4608 on 06/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4496.40

Profit/Loss in current trade : +111.60 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1692.60 (1581.00+111.60)

Support : 4442
Resistance : 4527

Hold SHORT position with SL 4527. If trades above 4527, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4442.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear Vinodji

the high of Nifty as on 11-06-2008 was 4550.00. so we should have gone long at 4528. But still you are saying that we are short .
Please confirm

Pulimath

Can i have some body from this forum who has earned on this system in last 3 months

Please
Yep Why not ? I made more than 400 points by following this system + saint's pivot method. I did not trade the system while we were in range bound market !
by the ways I close all position Tuesday because will not be able to manage trade. have some other important stuff to do.

EDIT : I do not follow the system blindly I locked in some profit at some times and wait for the next level to either go long or short .Basically I follows this system with technicals of saint's pivot method.

Thanks,
Ankit

PS: I again request the new members to read the entire thread before taking any position.

vinst

Yep Why not ? I made more than 400 points by following this system + saint's pivot method. I did not trade the system while we were in range bound market !
by the ways I close all position Tuesday because will not be able to manage trade. have some other important stuff to do.

EDIT : I do not follow the system blindly I locked in some profit at some times and wait for the next level to either go long or short .Basically I follows this system with technicals of saint's pivot method.

Thanks,
Ankit

PS: I again request the new members to read the entire thread before taking any position.
Hello Ankit,
Do we have a summary of Pivot system which you have mentioned? Or what are the links which i can follow for this?

regards,
vin

Status
Not open for further replies.