NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi milky,

started learning from this thread also. As it went down and stayed below 4608 i felt the sl has hit accdg to nadodav sir's first post. But still i got confused as it jumped from there. now am clear.

Thanks

ramash

TODAY is one of most volatile sessions one could never expected
none of us must have guessed that nifty would end in green and stoploss will be trigged

vinod..if you feel u have little time ..pls just post here when u feel stoploss has just touched during market hours as most of times., most of people (just like me) find tricky to find that stoploss has hit..and time to flip ..as ours market being so volatile now a days
hope u never mind
thanks in advance

nadodav

TODAY is one of most volatile sessions one could never expected
none of us must have guessed that nifty would end in green and stoploss will be trigged

vinod..if you feel u have little time ..pls just post here when u feel stoploss has just touched during market hours as most of times., most of people (just like me) find tricky to find that stoploss has hit..and time to flip ..as ours market being so volatile now a days
hope u never mind
thanks in advance
Hi

It may be difficult during market hours, but will definetely post whenever i find any confusion like today.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 9,

Current position : SHORT (at 4608 on 06/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4608.20

Profit/Loss in current trade : -00.20 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1580.80 (1581.00-00.20)

Support : 4553
Resistance : 4668

Hold SHORT position with SL 4668. If trades above 4668, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4553.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

hi vinod ..if we break support levels of 4553 for monday decisively..then will it become new resistance for short position thereafter or just levels u mentioned ?
coz monday also our markets will be more volatiles like they as they did today
pls explain

debdeeps

Code:
hi vinod ..if we break support levels of 4553 for monday decisively..then will it become new resistance for short position thereafter or just levels u mentioned ?
pls explain
Hi coolbuddyin,

If NF breaks 4553 on Monday then it will be a resistance for longs and not shorts. Now since you are short you need not to worry abt 4553 now just concentrate on 4668 for Monday. If NF trades above 4668 for at least 2-3 mins or NF reaches 4674-4676 which ever first then flip your position to long.

By the way if you are still long then chances are there that market may bounce back from 4553 to 4580-4600 (considering a down trend of the market will continue on Monday as well), reverse your position as soon as you see 4580 cracks. And if doesn't bounce back immediately reverse position after seeing 4553 cracks after trading 2-3 mins or 4545 breaks. Huge down fall can be expected after breaking of Nifty supports 4580, 4553, 4527 and 4468.

nadodav

pls explain
Hi,

When we are SHORT, than do not look SUPPORT. we just want to see that the market remain trades below daily RESISTANCE. On any day, if market trades above RESISTANCE than we change our position (SHORT to LONG) & after that, we now look only daily SUPPORT & not RESISTANCE and if any day market trades below SUPPORT, we change our position (LONG to SHORT).

I hope you understand the system. if not, pl get back

Vinod

Hi,

When we are SHORT, than do not look SUPPORT. we just want to see that the market remain trades below daily RESISTANCE. On any day, if market trades above RESISTANCE than we change our position (SHORT to LONG) & after that, we now look only daily SUPPORT & not RESISTANCE and if any day market trades below SUPPORT, we change our position (LONG to SHORT).

I hope you understand the system. if not, pl get back

Vinod
i was asking that question because i have few doubts..we hold short and by imagination if monday trades below 4553 and goes to 4510 or below and recovers from that levels to 4608 i.e on account of global cues being positive in afternoon or last hour (this can happen though chances are very low.,but our markets behaving very volatile in last few days, behaving in weird manners )...
according to your system is it advisable to consider 4553 as new resistance level and to reverse the holding to long , so that we can have some profit or or just change position only when level of 4668 reached..
if it closes below levels of support ,there would be absolutely no problem as you will provide new levels for next day..

pls explain..sorry if i trouble you too much
thanks in advance..

Now since Nifty has cracked Support : 4553 , we need to reverse and go LONG with stop loss of ?(XX) and 4553 as resistance ?
what should be the stoploss on the downside ?
or just go LONG without worrying on the downside ?

Status
Not open for further replies.