NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

man4urheart

Just stumbled on this post..checked the system....

It looks so so.....If one has to do this he has to stick to screen(tape) all the time for NIFTY.... People without jobs follow this....ALWAYS in Trade! is a lot of time and effort

I strongly agree with Ashish view! If you trade like this, it feels like Hollow!

Secondly if you see in past 200 years only those systems, indicators became popular in market which are open in market.

Rest are like unknown if are any? and must be lying in GRAVES! of those mean people who kept them for themselves!

This guy looks like another microsoft! ha ha!

Another point the propreity is a JINGLOW!, if you are so woried about it in first place why wasting time here???? as you can see you have not more than 4-5 followers

Compare your with SAINT posts he has mass behind him!

Last and least, until it is discussed how can one say whether your system is really good...god knows what mistakes you are making boss in your calculations!

Already! people highlighted your wrong posts of Supports , resistance and position initiation above couple of times.

You just say Sorry and people lose money!

jace48

It looks so so.....If one has to do this he has to stick to screen(tape) all the time for NIFTY.... People without jobs follow this....ALWAYS in Trade! is a lot of time and effort

I strongly agree with Ashish view! If you trade like this, it feels like Hollow!

Secondly if you see in past 200 years only those systems, indicators became popular in market which are open in market.

Rest are like unknown if are any? and must be lying in GRAVES! of those mean people who kept them for themselves!

Another point the propreity is a JINGLOW!, if you are so woried about it in first place why wasting time here???? as you can see you have not more than 4-5 followers

Please do not criticize him. He has the right to keep his secret with himself.
Post criticisms elsewhere in new thread. This thread has it focus.

And finally If you do not support his method ignore this thread.

Compare your with SAINT posts he has mass behind him!

Last and least, until it is discussed how can one say whether your system is really good...god knows what mistakes you are making boss in your calculations!

Already! people highlighted your wrong posts of Supports , resistance and position initiation above couple of times.

You just say Sorry and people lose money!
If this system is that dumb, useless and "supposedly" full of mistakes, you have spent awfully long time writing your opinions on this.

I too am searching for a system that does not require to sit in front of a screen and yet make serious money. I have not found that yet, if you have, do share that in a new thread.

The reason for my reply is because I may be one of the 4/5 people as you say that follow Vinod's thread and I personally think it is one of the best systems.

If you have something constructive to add, that would really be great!

JustNifty
PS: What is Jinglow??

Does this forum have a rule that all systems should be fully disclosed ? If no then he is within his rights to not disclose. He may have some reasons for not disclosing. We would request him to disclose so that proper discussions can follow and also we can try this system on stock futures. If traders are not comfortable trading a undisclosed "BlackBox" then let them not trade it .But we can certainly observe the results.Lets not criticise him as it lowers person's enthusiasm.

SavantGarde

For All The Critics Of The System

Vinod Has Been Posting The Supports & Resistance, With Clear Cut Position Change When Either Of It Happens During The Day.

Therefore It Should Be Quite Easy For The Critics To Reverse Crack The System....If They Are So Intent On Wanting To Know The System.

If The Net Profit Comes To Approximately 1600*50=80000, I Am Sure Nobody Can Deny The Fact That, It Is Excellent In Terms Of Return

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

this system works almost 70%,if you stick to it AND IF you hold ur nerves
if somebody dont like this,just point out what are mistakes,if u know them properly, so one can correct
just for fun of critisizing,dont post here

arjit

Many of us trying that Vinod should disclose his system.It means that he has some unique method.So it is his will to open it or not.Anyway he is doing good work.Any follower to his method will never be unhappy of his own profit.

pakatil

Very difficult to understand why people are insisting to disclose the System.

If you do not like it, ignore it. Why this attitude of upsetting the apple-cart.

Oh Super Humans please spare the Ordinary mortals.

Cheers

For All The Critics Of The System

Vinod Has Been Posting The Supports & Resistance, With Clear Cut Position Change When Either Of It Happens During The Day.

Therefore It Should Be Quite Easy For The Critics To Reverse Crack The System....If They Are So Intent On Wanting To Know The System.

If The Net Profit Comes To Approximately 1600*50=80000, I Am Sure Nobody Can Deny The Fact That, It Is Excellent In Terms Of Return

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Dear

You are correct , this system is really that good , and since it is that good people like me want to crack it and want to know logic behiend this . But for whom, only for people like you.

Believe me If you know the logic of your system then this profit of 1600 would have double in your trading , Because by knowing logic you would have exited much before in cases where Sail is against your trade.

One of my friend says lesser people loose money because of bad entry and more people loose beacuse of bad exit .

And I have cracked this system 95 % , every system has some calculation and here, this system is based on some Fibbonacci calculations , but I don't want to post here untill Vinod ji Give approval for that

Status
Not open for further replies.