NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Hi Vinod,

Would you be able to share your Power Point presentation and your/Sanjay's commentary, for us souls that couldn't have made it to Kolkata...

Regards,
JN
A video would be uploaded very soon of the Kolkata meet.
Vinod never asked us to present it nor did he knew we are going to do it.
Our intention of Presenting it in Kolkata Meet was not advocating Vinod's thing,we stand clarified; it was shown with an intention ;that ANY MECHANICAL be it Vinod's or Ram's or Shyam's if & when followed religiously can give us Profit.
We advocated Saint's Simple method & our mssg was Plz follow A PARTICULAR SET UP consistently everyday.

V

vvvv

i want to ask sumthin.i dont want to know the details of ur nifty system.sure practically it is generating profits..but before u tried it out , was the system backtested. & if yes wht was the success rate.can u pls provide us sum figures & facts.
for ex mr ashishs system which he shared with us has not been pratically used by him in real time trading which he himself says. but he has backtested it with a success rate of around 82% - 83 % .
for every 100rs u risk , u get back 82 rs..who will give u such returns???
i think i shud start bookin a honda or a toyota:):
im sure he has other tricks up his sleeve which will give him 95% success rate too considering the vast knowledge he possesses.:):p::)
u see tht is the kind of transparency which we need to see.of course thts entirely upto u.

Hello Vinod,

Today again the market has hit the stop loss and resulted in a loss. I am wondering if the times are too volatile and we should stop trading this system for some time?

thanks,
Sachin

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For April 8,

Current position : SHORT (at 4693 on 08/04/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4694.85

Profit/Loss in current trade : -1.85 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1267.15 (1269.00-01.85)

Support : 4642
Resistance : 4734

Hold SHORT positions with SL 4734. If trades above 4734, Exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4642.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Hello Vinod,

Yesterday, we took a loss and the stop loss is trigger again today. I am wondering if the times are too volatile and we should stop trading this system for some time?

thanks,
Sachin

Hi Vinod,

I agree with sachin. Its getting very difficult to take a direction, either up or down.
Its very volatile. As of now, i have stopped trading for some time, as i have planned to wait and watch for some time.

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For April 10,

Current position : LONG (at 4734 on 08/04/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4740.3

Profit/Loss in current trade : +6.30 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1234.30 (1228.00+6.30)

Support : 4696
Resistance : 4777

Hold LONG positions with SL 4696. If trades below 4696, Exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4777.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For April 11,

Current position : LONG (at 4734 on 08/04/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4722.3

Profit/Loss in current trade : -11.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1216.30 (1228.00-11.70)

Support : 4682
Resistance : 4753

Hold LONG positions with SL 4682. We will avoid trading if SL hits tomorrow.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.