NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear vinod,

very nice work done by you here..your mechanical levels are working strongly..

Is it possible for you to enlight some details ,..how u figuring these levels.

thanks

CZ

Hello Coolbuddy

Sorry for being late, but it was due to Navratri Pooja

You bought nifty at 4800 now at 12:02 nifty is trading 4778

So its now just 22 points from your levels so you can trade with Trailing stop Losses now, and can wait whether you can exit without any loss.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend

Hello Coolbuddy

Sorry for being late, but it was due to Navratri Pooja

You bought nifty at 4800 now at 12:02 nifty is trading 4778

So its now just 22 points from your levels so you can trade with Trailing stop Losses now, and can wait whether you can exit without any loss.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend
i exited at 4730 thinking that market will not recover much
now is there any chance for covering my losses

nadodav

Dear All,

sorry for replying late. i was not getting enough time to reply all queries because of some social ocasion.

Sir

I don't want to Interrupt your Trades nor your trading style...
You have to Sacrifced your % of Profits today also from 28th Profit and this will happen tomorrow again from today's position, So my Question is , IS IT NOT GOOD TO SQUARE OFF POSITION IF YOU ARE GETTING GOOD PROFIT , After only for Profit we are building Positions
System is mechanical and it always in trade in order to capture best possible moves eitherside by sacrificing some volatile trades. I just wanted to keep system as simple as possible and as per my expiriance, it is better to stick to the system instead of booking profit early or exit trades before stoploss hits otherwise we may miss some moves. I am just posting my 2 levels everyday and it is all of you have to decide how you can get the best out of it. My opinion is stick to system whenever SL range favour us i.e. below 120-130. the best option is to avoid trading in volatile market.

Hi,

I have joined this forum today and I saw this thread on nifty futures. Sir, I would like to know if I have to go long on Nifty, what is the level I must enter at? Also can i appropriately hedge myself by taking an opposite postion in Options?

Regards,
Paavani
The best way is to enter either near support or resistance on any day. If market trades just above support, than you can go LONG by keeping support-10 points as your stoploss or if market trades just below resistance, you can go SHORT below resistance by keeping RESISTANCE + 10 points as your stoploss. once your SL hits, you can reverse the position. Hedging part, you have to decide your own.

Hello Vinod,

How did you come to the price of 4910. When the market did a gap up opening yesterday, it was trading anywhere between 4910 and 4960 for the first 10 minutes. If you would have bought when the markets opened you would have bought at 4960. how do you know that after opening at 4960, the nifty will fall to 4910 levels in the next 5-10 minutes?

Sachin
I do not trade during market opening time and closing time. around 5-7 minutes after open and before close. I was waiting to cross day high i.e. around 4964 or to pass initial 5-7 minutes to reverse my position as market has not crossed day high, and after 5-7 minutes, i changed at 4910.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

i exited at 4730 thinking that market will not recover much
now is there any chance for covering my losses
You can short nifty above 4795 (fut) with Strict Stop Loss of 4823 but must clear your position today only ,Don't wait for tomorrow, Since In this type of market their no tomorrw( Like Shopkeepers says aaj nagad kal udhaar)

You can short nifty above 4795 (fut) with Strict Stop Loss of 4823 but must clear your position today only ,Don't wait for tomorrow, Since In this type of market their no tomorrw( Like Shopkeepers says aaj nagad kal udhaar)
will nifty sustain these gains
i heard in tv..that FII are selling and fund managers are buying
and this upmove is due to short covering ..not agressive buying

will nifty sustain these gains
i heard in tv..that FII are selling and fund managers are buying
and this upmove is due to short covering ..not agressive buying
Unable to Comment buddy, Since I don't watch business channel during trading hours,

But If you can do as I said in my last Post you will be able to cover little of you loss

Status
Not open for further replies.