NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me i have buy postion at 4800 nifty
now its down almost 140 points
how it willl be on monday
dowjones presently in red
what should i do
Don't worry market on monday will be good , I believe in this mechanical system. I can't say whehter you will be able to square off your position without any loss but their will be atleast 80-90 points of recovery is gurranteed as my analysis says,

So Put aside your tensions and enjoy a good week end

columbus

Re: Sir one Suggestion if you can follow

Sir

I gave it few days back also.

Your Mechanical System works very good , But in Real Word nothing is Perfect, we must be updating to make it as close as possible to Perfect.

I am Making a try for this, If you find ok then you can also try for this.

I have seen almost every post of your thread and found that your system don't give advise to book Profit as efficently as it should be.

If on some day any Position is giving Profit of more than 100 Points on Nifty than it is advisable to book Profit on that Particular atleast in this type of market where next day opening is so highly unpredictable. No body can tell whether it can be 150 points up or gap down because of global markets.

Try this strategy for one week on Paper if you found its working good then update in your system
In the present day of volatility ,it is better to close the positions within the day either LONG/SHORT instead of hoping for gap up/ gap down opening the next day because markets are behaving a bit irrationally.The last FRIDAY when it was reported that the INFLATION touched 6.68%' NIFTY rallied by over 100 points.Is there any LOGIC?

Don't worry market on monday will be good , I believe in this mechanical system. I can't say whehter you will be able to square off your position without any loss but their will be atleast 80-90 points of recovery is gurranteed as my analysis says,

So Put aside your tensions and enjoy a good week end
thanks for moral support..please tell me what would be price at which i can exit at minimal losses
4750-4770?
or even below?

is there any chances for recovery for markets next week beyond 4800.. ?

thanks for moral support..please tell me what would be price at which i can exit at minimal losses
4750-4770?
or even below?

is there any chances for recovery for markets next week beyond 4800.. ?
I Will Reply to your question on Monday exactly at 10:30 AM after seeing opening, Since on that time I would be able to tell more accurately.

I don't believe in guessing, Since know that can effect your position

Re: Sir one Suggestion if you can follow

In the present day of volatility ,it is better to close the positions within the day either LONG/SHORT instead of hoping for gap up/ gap down opening the next day because markets are behaving a bit irrationally.The last FRIDAY when it was reported that the INFLATION touched 6.68%' NIFTY rallied by over 100 points.Is there any LOGIC?
No logic man, that was the most uncommon way markets behaved that day and investors faced its compensation on monday, If you remember my post under thread "Will this rally continue?" . When ever market behave like this we have to pay for it on next days.

What can be the only possible reason due to first day of new series and bears wanted to invite some bulls for hunting , and they successfully did in whole last week.

Although above lines look childish but really some times it happens and you will notice some more days like this and then will remember my above lines

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For April 7,

Current position : SHORT (at 4750 on 04/04/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4652.70

Profit/Loss in current trade : 97.30 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1445.30 (1348.00+97.30)

Support : 4637
Resistance : 4761

Hold SHORT positions with SL 4761. If trades above 4761, Exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4637.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:
can you help me please
how markets move?
Hi coolbuddyin

Your ID is coolbuddyin So be cool,

He told you friday that nifty will move up by 80 -90 % and it has move like He said.

Now it is upto you now your position is just 30-40 point minus instead of Loss of 140 points

If i be your Place I would have book loss of 30-40 points , since 30 -40 points loss can be covered in next half n hour by different position

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.