NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say my point of view is bearish on the market and i only want to trade those calls in your thead where you go short on the market. Would that work? Can I trade only the short calls and not trade the long calls?

nadodav

Hello Vinod,

You said - "No fresh position should be taken based on my support and resistances as range is still wide & volatality may remain high." - Does that mean we shouldnt have gone short at 5151 as advised in todays recomendation.

also you say - "I will go SHORT if market trades below 5151 with SL 5439." - Why would you do that if you are advising others not to go short? This is contradictory to the other statement above. Are you going short just to test your trading algorithm?

Sachin
Dear Sachin,

Are you prepared to have 400-500 points loss in a single trade & still willing to take next trade with again risk of loosing another 400-500 points losses & still not loosing faith in my system ? If your answer is "YES" than go ahead and trade.

Tell me frankly, after having one or two losses of around 400 points each at this time, won't you loose your confidence in my system ? There is no point to keep blind faith in me or my system. My system has also many disadvantages like, it may give you series of losses if market turns range bound. If you have gone to last year result, than there are number of loss making trades consecutively. Are you aware and prepared for this ?

I am trading because i already have more than 1000 points gain in this month. So i am willing to take large risk and do not mind to loose 400-500 points if any of my trade goes wrong and still prepared to take next trade. I do not want people to loose more those who has already lost heavily in this highly volatile and uncertain market where risk is very high hence keep requesting you all not to initiate any fresh position till market stabilizes. Money can never be made in desperation. And if you have any hope to recover your part of losses that you may have had and that too in short duration, than please do not trade on my levels mostly you will be disappointed.

By going through all your messages, If you ask me whether to trade futures or not, than my clear answer is that, the Futures trading is not suitable to you. You should stop trading futures and look for any other way to earn. My words may be look very hard to digest and also looks very bluntly but ultimately it is in benefit to you. I am extremely sorry if I hurt you with my words or any other manner but I said whatever I feel. I understand and know very well that I have no right to give any certificate to anybody for anything but some times, I do what my heart says and not my mind. I hope you understand and take it positively.

If you still wish to trade than again I request you to study the system, the last year results, the risk involved, gain/loss frequency etc in detail before taking next trade. Either you have to believe that As per my experience the selective trading approach is not working over longer time in my system or you have to test practically at your own.

If you have any other doubts, pl let me know.

I request all other members, to let me know whether there is any confusion in any of my statements. so that I can improve at my end.

I said whatever i felt. I request all those experienced traders to advise him if you wish so.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod

Last edited:

nadodav

HI,VINOD

i have fulfaith in ur theory.......but in market dynamics when i ask u abt to short nifty at ur 5151 lvls and by the time u replied nifty already down 50 points at 5100 lvls...we certainly need faster way of communication..coz in normal market i would have not ask for every lvls to go long or short........problem comes when market turns abnormal.........
Dear Saurik,

when market turns abnormal, than it is time not to trade. If you understand theory than there is no need to ask me whether to take position or not. I am saying since last few days not to take fresh position because market is highly volatile and risky. than why do you want to trade ? And please do not trust blindly in me or my system instead check all aspect and if you are willing to trade than only you should start and be prepared to take all calls irrespective of whether it is profitable or loss making trades. As i said earlier and each and every messages, that this is not time to start trading as per my levels as risk involved is very high instead, wait and watch. whenever SL range falls 100 or 150 kind of range, you can start and that too with MINIFTY contract only.

Vinod

Last edited:
Dear Sachin,

Are you prepared to have 400-500 points loss in a single trade & still willing to take next trade with again risk of loosing another 400-500 points losses & still not loosing faith in my system ? If your answer is "YES" than go ahead and trade.

Tell me frankly, after having one or two losses of around 400 points each at this time, won't you loose your confidence in my system ? There is no point to keep blind faith in me or my system. My system has also many disadvantages like, it may give you series of losses if market turns range bound. If you have gone to last year result, than there are number of loss making trades consecutively. Are you aware and prepared for this ?

I am trading because i already have more than 1000 points gain in this month. So i am willing to take large risk and do not mind to loose 400-500 points if any of my trade goes wrong and still prepared to take next trade. I do not want people to loose more those who has already lost heavily in this highly volatile and uncertain market where risk is very high hence keep requesting you all not to initiate any fresh position till market stabilizes. Money can never be made in desperation. And if you have any hope to recover your part of losses that you may have had and that too in short duration, than please do not trade on my levels mostly you will be disappointed.

By going through all your messages, If you ask me whether to trade futures or not, than my clear answer is that, the Futures trading is not suitable to you. You should stop trading futures and look for any other way to earn. My words may be look very hard to digest and also looks very bluntly but ultimately it is in benefit to you. I am extremely sorry if I hurt you with my words or any other manner but I said whatever I feel. I understand and know very well that I have no right to give any certificate to anybody for anything but some times, I do what my heart says and not my mind. I hope you understand and take it positively.

If you still wish to trade than again I request you to study the system, the last year results, the risk involved, gain/loss frequency etc in detail before taking next trade. Either you have to believe that As per my experience the selective trading approach is not working over longer time in my system or you have to test practically at your own.

If you have any other doubts, pl let me know.

I request all other members, to let me know whether there is any confusion in any of my statements. so that I can improve at my end.

I said whatever i felt. I request all those experienced traders to advise him if you wish so.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod
Dear Saurik,

when market turns abnormal, than it is time not to trade. If you understand theory than there is no need to ask me whether to take position or not. I am saying since last few days not to take fresh position because market is highly volatile and risky. than why do you want to trade ? And please do not trust blindly in me or my system instead check all aspect and if you are willing to trade than only you should start and be prepared to take all calls irrespective of whether it is profitable or loss making trades. As i said earlier and each and every messages, that this is not time to start trading as per my levels as risk involved is very high instead, wait and watch. whenever SL range falls 100 or 150 kind of range, you can start and that too with MINIFTY contract only.

Vinod
Phew,
:rolleyes: quiet a quote !!!!

well I'm not an experienced trader for sure if compared to vinod but I for sure would agree with him.. anybody who made loses in the last fall.. NOT THE TIME TO LOOK AT THE FUTURE SEGMENT!!! dont be aggressive... be cool , money will come back over next 6-8 months. wait with your funds for the right signal. OR ELSE.. try delivery based stocks on major dips for a long term.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 29,

Current position : SHORT (at 5151 on 28/01/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5270.05

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : -119.05 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +1120.95 (1240.00-119.05)

Support : 5064
Resistance : 5315

Hold SHORT positions with SL 5315 If trades above 5315, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 5064.

I will go LONG if market trades above 5315 with SL 5064.

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

No fresh position should be taken based on my support and resistances as range is still wide & volatality may remain high.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Sachin! Pls check your pulse. it does not seem to be insink with market.

Guyz pls understand do not try to make fast bucks in volatile market. It can throw you out of business forever.

Greed is Fatal, keep away from it.

Vinod has shown us the displine to trade, which can be applied not only to Nifty but all kind of trades including commodity and forex, only the methodolgy varies.

When to enter, when to exit and when to avoid are basics of any trade.

Learn it as a skill and implement as a professional.

Happy Trading :)

Hi,vinod

I m following a like of urs theory.........in a early days i used to trade on my Conviction....and by doing that some times had missed big teji or mandi....so i have decided to follow system and whenever i m not comfertable with it i m using options to hedge the position...

dont feel bad that yesterday i emphasis on faster way of Communication coz i Thought
that ur opinion would be important for me.

Hello Vinod,

Thanks for the reply. And thanks for letting me know that 'I should not be trading futures'. I believe that will only be making me more convicted to trade futures. Just to let you know I have been trading future for more than 6 months now and my position is still positive after taking the last loss going long @ 5700 on the market. Its just that my trading strategy is different from yours and i never trade using stop losses. But I like your strategy and trying to see if i should abandon my strategy and switch to yours.

Thanks,
Sachin

Last edited:

milkyblack

Hello Vinod,

Thanks for the reply. And thanks for letting me know that 'I should not be trading futures'. I believe that will only be making me more convicted to trade futures. Just to let you know I have been trading future for more than 6 months now and my position is still positive after taking the last loss going long @ 5700 on the market. Its just that my trading strategy is different from yours and i never trade using stop losses. But I like your strategy and trying to see if i should abandon my strategy and switch to yours.

Thanks,
Sachin
Hello friend!
Its not that Mr Vinod advised u to keep a stop loss so that u loose money... but its because so that u CUT UR LOSSES SMALL. Friend... after all its ur money and im sure all of us over here are to make money... and to help each other to make money and get wealthier. hope no one has offended u... including me..

Regards
Just a trader!

Last edited:

nadodav

Hello Vinod,

Thanks,
Sachin
Dear Sachin,

whenever i hear that somebody has lost large money in single trade that upsets me. and hence whatever i felt, i said. I am really extremely sorry if I hurt you in any way.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.