NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

devangan123

Dear Devangan123 & all newcomers,

1. I have never said in any of my post that, this system is best.

Vinod
But Sir I said in my above post that your system is best I have ever seen except some things . And I know its best because I am earning from last 3-4 months using your support and resistance levels.

None of message was to criticize this thread , you or your efforts. I posted these details because many times I have seen that new comers enter directly into trading when they sees this much points gain, without doing paper trading or any supportive analysis . and when these people burned their hands not because of your system but because of their hurry and greed to earn profits than they come again here and criticize your great efforts

Regards
Devan

dear Devangan123
i dont know wat u want to point, bt 1 thing i m sure either u r too confuse or u dont want to appreciate naddov god work and levels too which r giving almost contimous profits.
also u need to become mature by avoiding unwanted comments frm ur sode like advertisement and all.
friendly free advise--- use ur energy to learn sm good things rather thn to find others mistakes, thanks

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Hello Devangan

You seem to have seriously studied this system. Have you or any one else tested this S/R system with the adds on SR levels, like SAINT sir is doing on his system.

Thanks
Hi Chance, In this thread we are totally dependent on the levels provided by Vinod..... its not like the Saints pivot thread, where he has taught HOW TO FISH!!! and has not provided the 'fish' itself!!! There you can know the levels yourself for entry exit and adds, here it is not so!!!
Vinod provides the levels end of day and has done exceedingly well!!! Though I am not trading it the results are there for all to see and judge....Vinod by any standards have made excellent profits!!! His systrem does not incorporate 'adds'!!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

rkkarnani

But Sir I said in my above post that your system is best I have ever seen except some things . And I know its best because I am earning from last 3-4 months using your support and resistance levels.

None of message was to criticize this thread , you or your efforts. I posted these details because many times I have seen that new comers enter directly into trading when they sees this much points gain, without doing paper trading or any supportive analysis . and when these people burned their hands not because of your system but because of their hurry and greed to earn profits than they come again here and criticize your great efforts

Regards
Devan
Devan, Seems your post was interpreted totally out of context!!!! And also not commented upon in totality.... some portions of your post are viewed separately and judged per what that isolated sentence would mean!!!!!!!!
Dont feel bad about it!!!! It happens all the time on Public Fora!!! The die hard fans of Vinod cannot acceptanything less than a praise!!! I am very sure Vinod himself wud not look at ur post in the same way as others have done!!!
Relax and keep trading the system!!!

hi skr,
There is no wnong in this system . If market opens 150 points gap up ,no one can do anything . The market is going beyond the pivot limits . So in this type of market we have to sit simple or if we have guts to trade we can trade.
for eg today market opens high at 4540 , if next day if market opens at 4640
we can simply sell nifty fut and buy one call option ,definetly the market will go down atleast 150 points from there as of profit booking .

vinst

Hello Sir

This is a S/R system purely based on Levels posted by Vinod Sir, agree...

The system as being traded here by Vinod sir does not incorporate 'adds', also agreed...

The question I have asked is if some one has stuided the system by incorporating adds. I am interested in knowing what if we use adds on it?

Seems no one has... so why not do it on my own... :)

I got the concept of adds purely from SAINT's flow method, hence I mentioned it freely here, at no time there has been an intention on my part to compare the methods or the teachers ...

As far as I am concerned, I am greatful to Vinod sir, if it was not for his Performance Reports I would have not got interested in trading an S/R system... which motivated me in studing SAINT's Flow system harder...

Sir, as you said the daily levels are available, also a detailed Performance Report is being maintained (the excel sheets that are posted on the first message), I would definately like to work out what would be the effect on the performance of the system when we use adds on it...

Thanks sir for taking interest in my post and motivating...

Thanks
In this system, adds are helpful only when the trade runs for more than 5 days approx. otherwise adds seem to lower the profitability. I do not have data to show this but i tried a study with adds on vinod's levels of past data.

regards,
vin

Status
Not open for further replies.