NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

For any last minute panic, 2455-2465 are supports still in case there is a sudden lurch to the down.

hai friends going by fibanocci retracements 2487 should give a good support atleast a good bounce back from here is expected. below that 2442.
has any body has any tool for fibanocci retracements. kindly comment on these levels

you need to post hourly.min 10 days to see where support is
also take a look at the s&p500.nas comp and dow to find where the support comes in.most other markets take the lead from the U.S.

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

Tom'row (17/10/2005) market will be get up.Since ICICI,BAJA AUTO ,TCS and may companies are posted a good result and i hope buyers are come to buy now in this low level.Even the companies are not break their supports and buy their shares in openmarket when it come below then their expectation.So Market will get up and let we see what happen on tom'row.

My nifty levels are

R3 2547

R2 2534

R1 2526 (2508 HAS ALSO SOME RESISTANCE)

PP 2494.25

S1 2474

S2 2458

S3 2453 (Not godd if go below this)

Seniors post ur views

From,

Arvind.K

Note: All above are my views and it not suggest anyone to BUY/SELL

AMITBE

On September 22 and 23 when the market took its first round of hammering, the Nifty had tested 2465 low to close 2476 on the 22nd, and tested 2453 to close 2477 on the 23rd. These were also the bounce back levels.
So as far as these figures go, it stands to reason that 2453 and 2465 should form strong supports for the Nifty in the current crisis. Neither has been tested yet.
On the other hand, while the weekly RSI shows over-bought rerritory still, in the daily short range we are quite over-sold now, and the implications of all of the above is that we may see some kind of a relief rally sometime soon.
For now as for always, we are dependent on all the international forces and the FII and Domestic Funds.
As far as our own playground goes, there are plenty of value picks now that a large number of frontline counters are showing near fair value, both in the large and midcap space.
There is no clear indication of a trend reversal yet, but the Bulls would still like to gain from the current levels. On the other hand, the FIIs are hedging their positions heavily. All this is pointing at some strong choppy sessions ahead.
As there could be a relief rally over the next few sessions, this could be used to come out of trapped positions. For the rest, no new positions still holds.

The levels:
It's important to climb above 2504 and close there today. This would help the sentiment in the coming days.
Above 2504, 2520 and 2530 have been sticky levels in the past.
The supports are at 2464 and 2453 historically, and below this 2430-2435 could be tested.

AMITBE

2475-2477 are proving to be difficult for now.
Further down, 2464 has survived at 2468 low so far.
Looking quite weak at this point and 2464 may be threatened.

AMITBE

For the third time today Nifty is bouncing off 2467-2469 with the earlier low at 2459-2464 remaining untested.
It's important to get above 2479 and then 2484 for for a look-up befor close.
Else, weakness again at the lows.
2453 mentioned this morning is crucial to remain unbreached.

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

See the below.these are the levels of NIFTY for 18/10/2005.This is my TA and seniors post ur comments by viewing my yesterday levels and Nifty perfectly take support and place in my resistance level.

R3 R2 R1 PP S1 S2 S3

2548 2533 2508 2495 2475 2458 2441

Above was my opinion and it never suggests anyone to BUY/SELL.

From,,

Arvind.K

Note:
My Picks for Tom'row trading

OMAX AUTO
Alembic LTD

Check the above 2 and day trading is always High risk game and cross check urself b4 take any decesions

AMITBE

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

See the below.these are the levels of NIFTY for 18/10/2005.This is my TA and seniors post ur comments by viewing my yesterday levels and Nifty perfectly take support and place in my resistance level.

R3 R2 R1 PP S1 S2 S3

2548 2533 2508 2495 2475 2458 2441

Above was my opinion and it never suggests anyone to BUY/SELL.

From,,

Arvind.K

Note:
My Picks for Tom'row trading

OMAX AUTO
Alembic LTD

Check the above 2 and day trading is always High risk game and cross check urself b4 take any decesions

Hi Arvind...thanks for your inputs on the Nifty.
However, do post the trading picks in another thread please.
We are keeping this thread for views on the Nifty alone.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.