NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

To all of you, each one of you who has written to empathise with my anguish yesterday, I send my salutations for all the support.
Over the weekend I'll come back here to express what I have felt. There's no time now.
Something needs to be done on that front and we should be discussing this in a seperate thread.

So I'm back here.

Ok Then.

Oh well, guess what.
Thats right.
Its the usual suspects, of course.

The chronology (roughly):

- Commodities/metals had just caused a sharp knee jerk across the global markets.
Our markets saw a deeper cut compared to elsewhere.
- The next day the international markets recover.
Our markets stage a fairytale recovery.
- Next day (for yesterday) US markets pull back sharply, owing to various economic concerns.
As a result markets everywhere take a deep plunge.

But then our markets all but breakdown.

Now suppose our markets were to keep pace with the fall elsewhere, then Id say, perhaps a 150 point on the Nifty may have just about sufficed, if not justified.

So what about the balance of about a hundred extra points down?
You guessed right.
Its the usual suspects, of course.
The bloody government is at it again. (remember the SEBI-Karvi-Indiabulls saga)

Anyway, I guess all the readers know the whole story by now.
Its being flashed from every available surface in a damage control exercise.

To add my little aside:

The administration closely resembles the erstwhile chief of the mythical Lanka.

Yes, Raavan.
Of the ten heads, or is it a thousand!
But for his fate, were told he was a well coordinated, brilliant and a talented being.
All his heads thought as one.
All his mouths spoke as one.

But in our case here, each of the heads, whether SEBI, FM or any other goon for that matter, speaks as a disjointed entity.
This causes utter confusion and mayhem.
Our markets have over and over again been hammered thanks to this foot-in-mouth sickness our Raavan suffers from.

And the irony is, as Raavan had only two feet, there arent enough feet to put in all thouse foolish mouths.

Foot-in-mouth is a fatal disease.
It just caused, we are told, the disappearance of lakhs of crores worth of market capitalisation.
Sounds as if this market capitalisation is some kind of a colourless, odorless gas doent it.
The tragedy is, this is a very tangible loss that has hit pretty much every market player out there.

As always, less said the better of these goons.

A couple of days ago, Id written that the market is a self adjusting entity like no other entity anywhere.
It adjusts with great intelligence and speed.
This is true despite all the knee-jerk activity that goes on.

So for today, is our market going to adjust for the extra points it lost yesterday.
Id say yes, up to some unknown level.
It should attempt a recovery.

A few levels quickly, and Ill post again a little later:

Supports are 3384-3380-3376-3372-3368-3364-3360-3356-3352-3348.
3341 is a crucial level.

To the up, 3393-3396-3399-3402-3405-3408-3411-3414-3418-3422-3426-3430.

As I said, these are provisional and will post again.

C

Czar

We miss you amitji...some came for quick tips, but for many of us it was something to read daily without which we could not digest the morning tea... I think the time for people looking for quick tips is over, so please reconsider for the tea lovers...

PS: I think we both posted at the same time...more than levels its your summary that I really miss...

AMITBE

At this time, the Nifty is moving in a congestion tract extending from 3306 to 3338.
The line is 3310-3314-3318-3322-3326-3330-3334-3338.
It's important to stay above that line.

Above 3343-3348-3353-3358 is strength.

AMITBE said:
At this time, the Nifty is moving in a congestion tract extending from 3306 to 3338.
The line is 3310-3314-3318-3322-3326-3330-3334-3338.
It's important to stay above that line.

Above 3343-3348-3353-3358 is strength.
Good to have you back,my friend........:)

Saint

saint/vvountru/Jai...I am disappointed with you all too, (less with vvountru)...
Just sharing what little I know,my friend.Have never claimed myself the status of an expert.

Sorry to have disappointed you........

Saint

AMITBE

srisara said:
Amit,

NIFTY 25 min chart has shown a Black Hammer, so could we expect some rise?

Satya
Hi Satya...I personally don't see 25 minute charts so early in the session.
I chart a tick chart and move to 3 minute too.

Perhaps you are looking at the candlestick pointed by the hand cursor.
A hammer would be seen at the bottom of a down trend, and is a bullish reversal bar that needs confirmation by the next one.
The one you've seen is generally a strong bar, but on a volatily morning nothing much should be seen in it.

Thanks for being long on this thread! :)

Attachments

Saint said:
Just sharing what little I know,my friend.Have never claimed myself the status of an expert.

Sorry to have disappointed you........

Saint
Hey sorry if i hurt you....I am disappointed by your absence...I visit the forum to learn from you guys ...
lately very less is coming from my gurus...

sorry again but my intention was to point towards your absense

Best Regards
Coool

Status
Not open for further replies.