nifty calls

renu daga

hi
ayur i was just about to answer u for nifty

i dont find any reason , for tom falling nifty soon may see 5800 tgt...
the reversal on 9 th oct was a very huge one of 200 points. the only doubt i ahd of today because dow was down by 85 points but our reliance / and info items were about to show their cards...I ma truly positive for tom,,, no matter its week ending .

renu

sorry to add one thing i ma still more looking a correction at the settlement or say at the end of month which just technically i am thinking...

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

lol Raj, we have a saying in gujju, a person burnt with hot milk will even blow butter milk b4 drinking... I did some burning at 4.5k & as an Indian I blame the FED riggers, lol Bearnanke changed sides to Bullnanke

though I expect 1 more jerk down & then up again to be ready for the final fall, I already exit lot of long term holds... dont really care if the market makes it to 25/30K, intraday is best right now..

When markets tumble many times I seen people beg for it to stop, for the 1st time, people are begging for a correction...

Also times are different, last may there were no bears, this time there are no bulls
Well written.:) Keep it up,Sir.
But you only mentioned about two.Bull and Bear.
Where is the third?......Wolf?

dear ayur,

correction not expected, profit booking likely so buy nifty if comes down and in my view don't buy at current level buy above 5550 or buy if profit booking happens, near 5440 for the tgt of 5638-5650

i prefer buying above res. its almost a safet bet like above 5175 it was clear that we r heading towards 5266 atleast, above 5295 it was clear that we r heading for 5425 atleast, and one nifty did crossover of 5425 it was clear that we r heading towards 5515 atleast.

now it has crossed 5515, so we r heading for 5638 in few days, but as i said that 5515-5547 is res range so profit booking is not ruled out.

so buy if profit booking happens or if sustain above 5550 for five minutes.

warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for friday

as expected nifty achieved 5515 too, we said that crossover of 5515-5547 range will tgt 5638 in next few days , we maintain that

now it has closed in res. area so profit taking is not ruled out
so buy nifty above 5550 or buy it if profit booking happens, daring souls can short nifty(if opens below 5550) at 5545(spot) with sl of 5550(spot)

now the tgt is 5638 in coming days

warm regards
magnet man

lol Raj, we have a saying in gujju, a person burnt with hot milk will even blow butter milk b4 drinking... I did some burning at 4.5k & as an Indian I blame the FED riggers, lol Bearnanke changed sides to Bullnanke

though I expect 1 more jerk down & then up again to be ready for the final fall, I already exit lot of long term holds... dont really care if the market makes it to 25/30K, intraday is best right now..

When markets tumble many times I seen people beg for it to stop, for the 1st time, people are begging for a correction...

Also times are different, last may there were no bears, this time there are no bulls
well said. good one !

Respected magnet sir,
where r u?
no post frm friday?
wat r ur views on nifty in coming days?
nift shed 96 points on friday.(one time it was 120negative)
wat u think? still it cn tuch 5600+?
plz tell ur opinion so that we cn cm to sm conclusion.
thanks in advance & waiting fr ur reply eagerly