nifty calls

magnet calls for wednesday

mkt loves to give surprises, and it has given one more

once it crossed 5175(of which chances were less) it was rocket once again
crossedin full wave res of 5295 without any hesitation.

we said that crossover of 5295 will tgt 5425, we maintain that.

now we r moving towards 5425 in coming days(speed suggest it can be achieved 2maro itself)

res. in between this path cud be 5388, overall we r heading towards 5425,now crossover of 5435 will tgt 5555

conclusion

buy nifty with sl for tgt of 5425 and book profit near 5425 and buy once again on crossover of 5435 for the tgt of 5555.

warm regards
magnet man

koolfriend4u

hi
to ones u are disturbed by my typing EXTREMELY SORRY.but ,,aur koi nahin mila leg pulling ke liye
i am not good at tcehnicals..not famous for that ......BUT FOR FRENCH KEYBOARD
i will never forget ur comments
but u all are my friends,, SO I WILL SOON FORGET ,,,AND AGAIN TYPE LIKE THIS...
so that it come sto ur neck,,,,,,,,and u apologise for this

this is RENU

SORRY JOKING... ,,kya karoo,,,but this time i promise i will not give any trouble,,

renu

hahaha c'mon renu u cant escape saying tht u r not too technical.

SHARE ur KNOWLEDGE :)

Hope am making the trap in rit way 4 renu

jus kidding

-koolfriend4u

tgt is 5510 not 5538.

so book profit near 5510-5515 and buy it again if crosses 5520. those who dosen't worry for 5-10 points loss, can short nifty at 5515 with sl of 5520

warm regards
magnet man

Hi ... Magnet Man ... warm regards ...

I am a new joinee on this site and need your help ....

I want to short NIFTY ... your message suggests that 5520 is good price ... but your earlier message says that 5550 is the next target .. if nifty crosses 5435 ... so could you tell me which is good price to short nifty ... 5550 or 5520 .... :confused:

Thank in Advance ....:)

C

Czar

boy why is everyone itching to short, no wonder market are going non-stop, 1st short & then cover... or take options loss to the retail public...

especially the new guys are showing eagerness to do so since the old bears cannot bear it anymore...

boy why is everyone itching to short, no wonder market are going non-stop, 1st short & then cover... or take options loss to the retail public...

especially the new guys are showing eagerness to do so since the old bears cannot bear it anymore...
I reckon that you must have put your dices on the table already. Everything that goes has to come down and it seems that old bears are very hungry now.

Interesting days to follow. I want to see your posts like old days. Come on my friend, lets keep it on the track cZar.

Raj

C

Czar

I reckon that you must have put your dices on the table already. Everything that goes has to come down and it seems that old bears are very hungry now.

Interesting days to follow. I want to see your posts like old days. Come on my friend, lets keep it on the track cZar.

Raj
lol Raj, we have a saying in gujju, a person burnt with hot milk will even blow butter milk b4 drinking... I did some burning at 4.5k & as an Indian I blame the FED riggers, lol Bearnanke changed sides to Bullnanke

though I expect 1 more jerk down & then up again to be ready for the final fall, I already exit lot of long term holds... dont really care if the market makes it to 25/30K, intraday is best right now..

When markets tumble many times I seen people beg for it to stop, for the 1st time, people are begging for a correction...

Also times are different, last may there were no bears, this time there are no bulls

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ... Magnet Man ... warm regards ...

I am a new joinee on this site and need your help ....

I want to short NIFTY ... your message suggests that 5520 is good price ... but your earlier message says that 5550 is the next target .. if nifty crosses 5435 ... so could you tell me which is good price to short nifty ... 5550 or 5520 .... :confused:

Thank in Advance ....:)

i endorse czar,and about shorting nifty i never said short at 5520, i said buy at 5520, short at 5515 with sl of 5520.

see as i told before also that 5295,5425,5515,5638 these r the res of full wave. now there is fair chance that mkt will start correcting from one of these res.

so book profit before res and buy above res.(this shud be the statergy)

about shorting, let mkt give confirm signal, let it break support of wave, we will short too.

warm regards
magnet man