nifty calls

magnet calls for tuesday

as expected mkt achieved 5638-5650 too.though i shud have posted in my last call that what if we cross this res. too, but frankly i was not expecting journey cud be this fast, i was expecting 2-3days, anyways.
once it has crossed 5638 next tgt was 5751 so we r heading towards 5751

in between mkt has become highly overbought, specially nifty, though we r still going up but profit booking shud emerge at the level of 5751.

tgt in coming days stand at 5851

conclusion

statergy shud be short nifty at 5752 with sl of 5755buy above 5755 for the tgt of 5802, book profit at 5802 re enter above 5805 for tgt of 5851 in coming days.

support on lower side stands at 5520, who dosen't want to take risk buy above res. and who can afford risk for them every dip is buy tgt is 5851.but try to buy on lower level because profit booking is expected from 5751

warm rewgards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
rgt ,, nifty has the last tgt of 5800... but i think no more fresh buying should be made just for intra and selected stocks /buying should be now totally stopped.
just keep trailing stop loss,, to capture maximum profit

renu

magnet man..

i am studying ur levls,, nifty u are giving short with just 3 point stop loss.. are these levls so crucial that with 3 points stop loss it will change the scenario
and dont u think so 3 points means what.. just loss of 150 rs which is discounted.. st should have enough space... ..i think so
what u think,,,

renu

Last edited:
Re: magnet calls for tuesday

as expected mkt achieved 5638-5650 too.though i shud have posted in my last call that what if we cross this res. too, but frankly i was not expecting journey cud be this fast, i was expecting 2-3days, anyways.
once it has crossed 5638 next tgt was 5751 so we r heading towards 5751

in between mkt has become highly overbought, specially nifty, though we r still going up but profit booking shud emerge at the level of 5751.

tgt in coming days stand at 5851

conclusion

statergy shud be short nifty at 5752 with sl of 5755buy above 5755 for the tgt of 5802, book profit at 5802 re enter above 5805 for tgt of 5851 in coming days.

support on lower side stands at 5520, who dosen't want to take risk buy above res. and who can afford risk for them every dip is buy tgt is 5851.but try to buy on lower level because profit booking is expected from 5751

warm rewgards
magnet man
Hi Magnetman,
Do you think nifty will cross these levels before expiry??

Regards,
Gaurav

yes dear shahgauravk,

i expect these tgt to achieve before expiry, but at the same time be catious also because we r on the verge of crash which cud come very soon, so play according to level book profit at regular interval, use trailing sl.

buy above res, book profit before next res.

@renu

i personally have made 100-150 ponits manier time with taking risk of 3 to 4 points, if we see the res of this full wave started from 4002, we can see that those res were just perfect

first res was 4327 mkt took u turn from 4329
second major res was 4572 mkt took u turn from 4581
third major res was 5238 and 5266 mkt took u turn exactly from 5238 and 5262

5451 was also perfect res, but as it was minor res so i didn' posted here(as i was not expecting u turn from that)
after that 5548 was res. mkt exactly took u turn from 5548

now 5709 was also just perfect res, but same again as it was minor res iwas not expecting profit booking from this level so i didn't posted here, i personally was short, wud have posted here also, but was not sitting online

so all and all technical analysis can predict perfect level but all we have to concentrate very much
and as always i agree with u, don't just buy in haste its time to play intra.
warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for wednesday

we said that mkt is highly overbought profit booking likely, profit booking happened but before 5751, from 5709(which was minor res.)

we said buy on lower level for the tgt of 5651 in coming days we maintain that.

though mkt still overbought so we can see another fall also but use that fall for buying.

statergy shud be buy above 5720 for the tgt of 5751, book profit at 5751 then buy againg at 5755 for the tgt of 5802, book profit at 5802 then buy again above 5805 for the tgt of 5851

on a lower side buy near 5550 for tgt of 5851 in coming days.
who dosen't want to take risk can buy above res. and others can buy on the deep dips
like today

warm regards
magnet man

i just heard this news and yes it is bad news for mkt.
we can see fall 2maro, 5450 is the major support break of which will trigger correction,above this every level shud be used for buy.
still i think that we will achieve 5851 in coming days

warm regards
magnet man