NF & BNF Weekly Positional Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades did not trigger at all. We enter trades at 9:30 AM or after. And by that time they have gone past that level.
This is proof right here that your calls can be trusted completely.
If I am right, this has happened the second time and both times you could have twisted it and claimed the results. But you stuck by your system.:thumb::clapping::clapping::thumb:
On another note::
Can we open up long/short positions once the first target is done and there is again an opportunity for the same setup, e.g. Your call for the week is to go long @ 4730 for a first target of 4780. Let's say the trade was triggered and the target was achieved. Then Nifty moves to or below 4730. Do we take up a long position again (for those of us who booked profits @ 4780),(Sure Profit again???)
Also, if we can take a long position again, should we wait for the nifty to go below the level of 4730 and then when it tries to move above 4730 take up a long position or do we straight away take a long call when it touches 4730 from higher levels.

NFBNF

This is proof right here that your calls can be trusted completely.
If I am right, this has happened the second time and both times you could have twisted it and claimed the results. But you stuck by your system.:thumb::clapping::clapping::thumb:
On another note::
Can we open up long/short positions once the first target is done and there is again an opportunity for the same setup, e.g. Your call for the week is to go long @ 4730 for a first target of 4780. Let's say the trade was triggered and the target was achieved. Then Nifty moves to or below 4730. Do we take up a long position again (for those of us who booked profits @ 4780),(Sure Profit again???)
Also, if we can take a long position again, should we wait for the nifty to go below the level of 4730 and then when it tries to move above 4730 take up a long position or do we straight away take a long call when it touches 4730 from higher levels.
Entering second time is risky. I feel so. I dont have any data to prove that but neither do i have data to say its fine to enter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.