NF & BNF Weekly Positional Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
well......as you know I just want to recover my loses.
I want you to give me stock futures levels because it can give me quick returns compared to index futures.
So any stock will do. But try to give me the same kind of calls as you have been giving for the index. Sure shot!
Thanks for the reply.
Also, if you find this in time, can I now short Nifty below 4643 as you said earlier. And also Bank Nifty.

rkkarnani

well......as you know I just want to recover my loses.
I want you to give me stock futures levels because it can give me quick returns compared to index futures.
So any stock will do. But try to give me the same kind of calls as you have been giving for the index. Sure shot!
Thanks for the reply.
Also, if you find this in time, can I now short Nifty below 4643 as you said earlier. And also Bank Nifty.
If you consider Index calls "Sure Shot" why not trade them!!! The margine is less... why not concentrate on "profits" and not focus on whether you get it through Stocks or Indices!!

I already do that.
But I thought stock futures would give quicker and better returns than index futures, seeing that they have higher beta.
Look I trade calls on index and I will continue to do that.
I just wanted stock calls because I have negotiated with my broker that if the stock futures are traded for 1-2 days I would have to pay absolutely no or very minimal margin.
And I also know that the targets for index are achieved within a day or two, but stock futures will help me more.
Look if you can (NFBNF) just post any stock futures levels, and I will be very very grateful.
Thanks man.

rkkarnani

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to extreme market conditions, the levels for Weekly (Dec19 - Dec23) Positional are updated.
NF and BNF Sell calls are cancelled now.

And buy levels for NF and BNF are updated as below,

BUY NF @ 4669
BUY BNF @ 8118

Thank you. Please check this thread regularly are market is volatile and changes in levels can be made to safeguard our trades and capital.
NFBNF, As there is no level given for SHORT for the current rally, (Earlier levels for SELL having been cancelled)there is no SL or reversal point. Am I correct? Please rectify me or please post the levels for SL or SAR! Thanks.

NFBNF

Summary (Dec 19 - Dec 23)

Buy NF @ 4669... then 4719 HIT... then 4769 HIT... Made high of 4777
BUY BNF @ 8118... then 8218 HIT... then 8318 HIT ... Made high of 8465

Sure Profit this week = 100 NF Points + 200 BNF Points
Max Profit this week = 108 NF Points + 347 BNF Points

Enjoy!!!

NFBNF

LAST 4 WEEKS WE MADE SURE PROFIT OF 350 NF POINTS AND MAX PROFIT OF 628 NF POINTS IN JUST 4 TRADES.. NO LOSS

LAST 4 WEEKS WE MADE SURE PROFIT OF 900 BNF POINTS AND MAX PROFIT OF 2176 BNF POINTS IN JUST 5 TRADES.. NO LOSS

Average Sure Profit per trade in NF is 87 Points
Average Sure Profit per trade in BNF is 180 Points

Average Max Profit per trade in NF is 157 Points
Average Max Profit per trade in BNF is 435 Points

Please check the attachments for details.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.