NF & BNF Weekly Positional Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFBNF

my idea is his system is pivot or camrilla based or something similar .....coz on indicator based system one cant really calculate entry and exit levels in advance.
I use entirely my own calculations bro (neither pivot nor camrilla). And its quiet complex and evolved after a very long testing. I use HIGH, LOW, LTP and ATP for the calculation. You can try to break it.:thumb:

I generate daily levels also based on the same formula and use in my trading. I post it other forms and we make 15-20 points in NF almost daily.

NFBNF

because of your caution note at the end i did not take any position.
And it is good to take some rest sometimes.
Yes some lessons learnt. Don't take huge positions during expiry week. I think we would have got the targets on Tuesday if not for the low volumes in trading.

I use entirely my own calculations bro (neither pivot nor camrilla). And its quiet complex and evolved after a very long testing. I use HIGH, LOW, LTP and ATP for the calculation. You can try to break it.:thumb:

I generate daily levels also based on the same formula and use in my trading. I post it other forms and we make 15-20 points in NF almost daily.
Dude! Don't ever stop posting.
The day you decide to stop posting, share the system with the rest of us, so that we can continue the good work.

sir,
plz keep posting and it will be good if you can post your daily level also for 15-20 points gain, or plz tell on which forum you post your levels???
thnx in advance

vikrit

plz give link where you post daily levels?

NFBNF

Summary (Dec 26 - Dec 29)

BUY NF @ 4730... Made high of 4760... SL 4656 HIT
BUY BNF @ 8311... Made high of 8360... SL 8103 HIT

SELL NF @ 4656... Made Low of of 4639... LTP was 4646
SELL BNF @ 8103... Made Low of 8026... LTP was 8030

Sure Profit this week = 0 NF Points + 0 BNF Points
Max Profit this week = 47 NF Points + 126 BNF Points

Loss this week = 64 NF Points + 135 BNF Points

Last edited:

manish9300

Thanks for the hint sir:D

please tell how to get this ATP data?

going to google now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.