nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

My scheme/plan should be active till today. But for some reasons they have suspended my account from yesterday. So at the end of my first month after deducting xyz charges and my loss, mine is now around 50% down. I take a break here. Gonna study what was wrong all these times (even though I know what went wrong). And I need a break here before continuing this business. A small pause here. May be this break teach something. Let see....

So many of you have directed me nicely. Thank you so much.

I am attaching my performance chart here. Please have a look at it. And comment what you feel.

Last edited:

nac

@nac

You seem to have gained in late april. tht too close to 20% what did you do then?
I didn't noticed it. Thank you for pointing out that. There is an error. I don't know how this happened. I am extremely sorry for the false information. I am posting the chart again. Please have a look at it. I am sorry. And thank you for pointing it.

nac

That chart look a like forming double bottom. I don't what's gonna happen when I resume my trading after a week or 10 days. Any TA like to comment with just line chart. No indicator here...

My scheme/plan should be active till today. But for some reasons they have suspended my account from yesterday. So at the end of my first month after deducting xyz charges and my loss, mine is now around 50% down. I take a break here. Gonna study what was wrong all these times (even though I know what went wrong). And I need a break here before continuing this business. A small pause here. May be this break teach something. Let see....

So many of you have directed me nicely. Thank you so much.

I am attaching my performance chart here. Please have a look at it. And comment what you feel.

hi nac, sorry to see your first month report , mine is same for last 3 months, as a newbie our accounts will go downwards before moving up with experience ...;) BTW how to draw this chart ? i want to see my performance in chart ..:p

nac

how was your experience with rk global and bezel?
Hi!

My experience with RKG is OK. or in the scale of 1 - 10 where 1 is worst and 10 is best. I'll give 5-6. I am sure I ain't have mentioned that I have account with bezel. So I can't comment about 'em. And moreover I haven't heard much about bezel in this forum or anywhere other than advt.

nac

BTW how to draw this chart ? i want to see my performance in chart ..:p
I used MS Excel to draw. Its simple and easy to do.
If you are proficient in amibroker, you can bring your performance chart in amibroker. I haven't tried this since I am not proficient with amibroker. I have a thought about this.
Sure I will try to do this in near future. When you do this with amibroker you can use indicators.
But for what???? You can call it as fancy or enthusiasm or crazy or whatever....