nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

Is there is delay of a 4 hours or so? I read elsewhere on the forum that it takes some 4 hours for transfer from ICICI to reflect in the account. In any case I have Axis bank is there any issues with that. I see myself moving to RKG sometime soon.
I have transferred only once. It took around 5-10 minutes to reflect in my trading account. I sent a mail and made a call to make it reflect.

nac

RKG guys have tie-up with AXIS BANK,..so its ok...
RKG has tie up with 5 banks

HDFC
ICICI
AXIS
SBI
PNB

If you have account with HDFC, process will be smoother and faster. If you got account with any of the other 4 banks, after fund transfer you need to send a mail stating you have transferred and make a call and get your amount in your trading account. If you have bank account other than these banks, you need to wait for a day or two to get reflect it in your trading account, I guess.

nac

I thought about start trading this week. But my internet connection has facing much problem, I traded and lost some. (its because of failure in net connection). I better stay off till this problem solves and come back to trading.

nac

which internet connection you are using?

best regards

annu
In my town I have no other choice but BSNL. I have BSNL net connection. Problem is with phone line. Its been just 4 days since I get this new connection. Telephone line is dead. So Internet connection is getting broken every now and then. I am some how managing to view, read and make posts here...

alroyraj

In my town I have no other choice but BSNL. I have BSNL net connection. Problem is with phone line. Its been just 4 days since I get this new connection. Telephone line is dead. So Internet connection is getting broken every now and then. I am some how managing to view, read and make posts here...
Of course BSNL too has the option of wireless EVDO modem similar to Reliance Netconnect and Tata Photon and MTS. All of these use CDMA wireless access .
Nothing is worse than lack of choice, In Bangalore, certain areas had Airtel broadband nearly 4 years before BSNL even arrived there. So it need not that BSNL is always the first . Nowadays some new company Tikona has some package for some 50 per month ,maybe good as a backup connection. I am hoping to get a 3G mobile to go with my BSNL connection.Of course it should then have a mini USB slot. Interestingly I have seen that BSNL has the best rates and importantly speed through GPRS compared to Airtel . Hoping that the 3G is just as good. Dont know how feasible it is to use GPRS but connectivity is important to atleast close open positions.
Funnily trading has the most extreme models of de risking,there should be a back up everything: net,power source,trading account, terminal,hardware(PCs, laptops, mobile capable of streaming quotes) .Here power is an issue.

tnsn2345

Funnily trading has the most extreme models of de risking,there should be a back up everything: net,power source,trading account, terminal,hardware(PCs, laptops, mobile capable of streaming quotes) .Here power is an issue.

And the most important back up...MONEY, atleast in the initial few years !!!:)

Regards,

tnsn2345

I thought about start trading this week. But my internet connection has facing much problem, I traded and lost some. (its because of failure in net connection). I better stay off till this problem solves and come back to trading.
A classic example of denying the writing on the wall. Nac, why trade when you know systems are not up and running?:annoyed: Successful traders blame no one for their losses but themselves. I hope you understand the point.

Regards,

nac

A classic example of denying the writing on the wall. Nac, why trade when you know systems are not up and running?:annoyed: Successful traders blame no one for their losses but themselves. I hope you understand the point.
I ain't a successful trader yet. But still I do accept the mistakes I did. But here it ain't my fault. How can I predict this phone go dead suddenly. I guess, you have read my earlier posts in this thread. If not, please go back and read 'em. You would come to know that whether I accept things or not. Because of poor connectivity I am staying away from trading. I guess now you understand.

I have accepted the loss I made last month, that was due to my mistakes. This few rupees ain't a matter to do so...