6. Fibopivot_V3

Indicators includes

1. Trend Detector
2. GMACD_Signals
3 Dyanamic_Zone_RSI
4. Advance_ADX

Todays Trade two calls generated which is highlighted in boxes

One sell singnal & one buy singal

Experts please review the system and advice for any improvement...

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

Last edited:
24/11/2011 Nifty Intraday chart
HTML:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/98Bq3AqF/whole_day_2411.html

I am not able upload more charts... Only 100KB how to upload more charts in Traderji Please help...

Go to above link for whole day charts...

My Draft Trading Rules:-
1. Scalped in Nifty Options (Ranging from Rs.60 to Rs.150) by using NF Chart.
2. Use simple technical indicator/oscillator to decide market trend.
3. For initially, I am using/tracking 1Min NF chart, BB(20,2),RSI(15,3), Stochastic(8,3,3) and MACD(5,13,8) to generate buy/sell signal to following crossover method.
4. For any trade, my target profit will be between Rs0.80 to 3.00 and my stop loss will be Rs.0.20 to 1.00.
5. Closed trade within 2 minutes (Whether in profit/loss).
6. Execute trade as much as I Can ( minimum 50 trade a day) (Initially)
7. Do not do average to protect loss.
8. My maximum losses in a trading day will not be more then Rs.5000/- (Initially)
9. During market hours always take a rest each and every 10 to 15 Minutes passed. (Do meditation 20 to 30 Seconds if possible).
10. If any trade goes wrong direction then book loss without thinking.
11. Do practice in keyboard daily.(TT)
12. Dont trade on important announcement day/hours such as Inflation, IIP Data, and RBI Policy declared. (Trade after such announcement or seat idle)
13. Learn Advance Technical Analysis tools and studies.
14. Concentrate to learn and develop different scalping techniques.

Please debate on these.. i want to finalized before this month end..
Hi Vallabh,

Just want to know more about the tool that you are using... Which tool are you using: TT, RSI,... i could not get these.... Could you please elaborate on these or give me some link to read on...

Thank you...

Bhaskar

Hi Vallabh,

Just want to know more about the tool that you are using... Which tool are you using: TT, RSI,... i could not get these.... Could you please elaborate on these or give me some link to read on...

Thank you...

Bhaskar
Please dont see my draft rules because now i am on the way to learning advance technical analyst and not want to do scalping...

in my previous few chart I mention all tools names and parameters that i used to make my system when to enter and exit... I am just back tested and recently in few day i am trading based on these system...

I am just learner not master to technical analyst...

Regards

My quote :thumb::clap::clapping:Forgot about scalping/any tukka, :clap:learn Technical analyst:clapping: to win the market:thumb:

:clap::clapping:

saivenkat

chart of the day 02/12

Regards,

Dear Vallabh..

Just a suggestion from my end.. i feel that you are using too much of indicators and.. the chart is loaded with more numbers of it..

Just try to keep them with one or two.. Secondly the FX trend indi, Waddah Altar explosion are good ( IMO) at higher TF's only.. On lower TF's like 5 min TF, it recalculates often..

Take care:)

PS: I think the template you have loaded here, has 14 custom indicators in it? Is it correct?

Dear Vallabh..

Just a suggestion from my end.. i feel that you are using too much of indicators and.. the chart is loaded with more numbers of it..

Just try to keep them with one or two.. Secondly the FX trend indi, Waddah Altar explosion are good ( IMO) at higher TF's only.. On lower TF's like 5 min TF, it recalculates often..

Take care:)

PS: I think the template you have loaded here, has 14 custom indicators in it? Is it correct?
Dear,
Thanks for your suggestion i am implemented It...

even yesterday, i read more about these explosion indicator i am also came to know that its well good for higher TF(30 Min and more).

Thanks dear...

anything else... More comments...

I am a learner...
:clap: