My Vision, My option scalping strategies and My daily Profit/Loss

Bhai log...

I bought 4800PE @ 57 on 15/09/2011 and sold today....

movement like... 57->37->19->07->48-> Today's high 82

I sold today on an average price Rs.72:clap::thumb:

I am lucky to get my price back...

even, I am not known why i hold almost a week..

For me its great experience so far.... :clap:

Regards,

Disc::stop: Ab me scalping nahi kar raha....:stop:

Today first time I carry a position...

buy Nifty 4800 PE 400@58

Lets see..

Regards,
vallab , with which broker are you trading with.As per nse one can only trade 300 lots max. on a single day so how come you can trade 400.I also want to trade large number of lots so please provide the info and also does your broker provide any margin on options.Thank you in advance

vallab , with which broker are you trading with.As per nse one can only trade 300 lots max. on a single day so how come you can trade 400.I also want to trade large number of lots so please provide the info and also does your broker provide any margin on options.Thank you in advance
Dear,

400 Qty not Lot... just 8 lot (8x50)

and i dont know about the nse regulation...

thanks for information...

Regards

Sunny1

Problem for most of traders or wub be traders is this...they start dreaming flats , car etc etc even before start producing profits.....

also i think jobbing and scalping are two different thing....
i think jobbing is very very quick trading ....while scalping involves looking for opportunity and grabbing it quickly..like fen mins...

the only thing you need is to learn to read price and volume....observe all day long any two or three stocks....not more than that..do this atleast for 2 to 3 months..when you get confidence that you can read it 7 out 10 times...then you are ready to start..

also I think you are loosing way too much..6.5 k seriously...reduce your betting size..
increase slowly as you gain profits..