$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sahil79

Hi sumitdasjoshi, thanx for sharing ur trades with us. Can U let me know if U trade in Nifty Intra only or do u trade in other futures and stocks also(intra)? Do U use MT provided by GCI, if not thn how do feed data to MT?

REGARDS
SANTOSH

hi freinds
I am trading from last 4 years but always a loss and given more than 10 lakhs, but couldnt found a way to profit.If any one can help as I have taken money on interest.I will be very grateful if anyone helps me to recover my money

sumitdasjoshi

well i am very sorry for your loss, do you do you own anlysis or do you take advoice from some one else and one more thing do you use proper money maengment do you use stop loss,
one more thing a wiseman told me that never fight with the market,becouse it always win.
never trade to get you money back from the market.

sadiq

hi freinds
I am trading from last 4 years but always a loss and given more than 10 lakhs, but couldnt found a way to profit.If any one can help as I have taken money on interest.I will be very grateful if anyone helps me to recover my money
going back with my own experience it seems u want to earn but not to learn. i changed this why dont you ?