$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

hello friends and all the new bees and greenhorn how are seeking holly grail and looking for the system which is 100% full proof and which can give you unlimited welth and money which you are looking in stock market and those how think stock market is very easy just sell and buy or buy & sell pocketing money from market well i am very sorry to tell that till now i am not abel to find that kind of system. But at least i know that kind of system is not exist and never will exist.
I am not saying you that you will not abel to make money in share market. You can make that much which you cant imagine you can make money that you can buy your self a country, so now you will thinking what i am saying that at first hand i am saying that is just imposibel to make money and now i am saying what is the point what is the secret that you dont know and i know to make welth in share market .
So as i say there is no secret system i am using but i know one thing that if i have strict money manegment than only you can make money in share market with very basic system like ema crosover piviot point and other stuf you know about them .
my trading principal-
1.never trade just to tread i tread for money and as for as i think that i am not convice that the trade will give me money i will not enter if it take a month or a week.
2.always fallow the plan always stick to your system if it is saying exit just exit rutlessly if it is saying enter enter imediatly always fallow the plan.
3. Always protect your money and look for profit take the loss when it nessecary.
4. Dont be greedy for more it will hert you very bad always fallow the syatem wich you are following .

I am not a expert only have 1and1/2 yers experiance in share market so plz look for your own system and devlope it i am using a system if it will give me better result than i may be i will post the syatem for all of you to make the money. I will update my treds from tommarow if you guys have any question feel free to ask me may be i will help you and all the experts also well come for there point of view thanks.
In two years of my experience, I lost abour three lakhs in share trading.
When i analyse the scrips I purchased, I found every one of them went up by 2 times and sometimes three times for which i booked marginal profit and some losses in trading.

I did options trading. there also i lost money due to lack of knowledge.

Finally i sat for one month and analysed.
Suddenly, i realised that Nifty is the one for which there is not much history of scrip is needed.

A knowledge of charts is enough. Nifty bias in the long run is always positive and will go up.
i decided that i will buy nifty only on dips of greater than 1% and wait for the nifty to go up by min 1%. In the charting I started buying at every trough and selling after reachinh hump.
i tried this technique for 15 days on continuous basis. Suddenly i realised that I am plus by 30k. so my rule is buy nifty on troughs and sell on humps top.Never sell on loss. keep buying like sip. do not buy large numbers at a time. same may be applied for nifty futures.
Let us see what will happen!

sumitdasjoshi

hello friend today i trade but come out with a loss of 150 rs because i have to go some where but thi thing look interasting have a look,
as you can see 100% retrasment reach 3 time but not abel to break.

as i said that if it will break 100% thsn there will be a bull realy and it happend today i went long.

Raghavacc

hello friends and all the new bees and greenhorn how are seeking holly grail and looking for the system which is 100% full proof and which can give you unlimited welth and money which you are looking in stock market and those how think stock market is very easy just sell and buy or buy & sell pocketing money from market well i am very sorry to tell that till now i am not abel to find that kind of system. But at least i know that kind of system is not exist and never will exist.
I am not saying you that you will not abel to make money in share market. You can make that much which you cant imagine you can make money that you can buy your self a country, so now you will thinking what i am saying that at first hand i am saying that is just imposibel to make money and now i am saying what is the point what is the secret that you dont know and i know to make welth in share market .
So as i say there is no secret system i am using but i know one thing that if i have strict money manegment than only you can make money in share market with very basic system like ema crosover piviot point and other stuf you know about them .
my trading principal-
1.never trade just to tread i tread for money and as for as i think that i am not convice that the trade will give me money i will not enter if it take a month or a week.
2.always fallow the plan always stick to your system if it is saying exit just exit rutlessly if it is saying enter enter imediatly always fallow the plan.
3. Always protect your money and look for profit take the loss when it nessecary.
4. Dont be greedy for more it will hert you very bad always fallow the syatem wich you are following .

I am not a expert only have 1and1/2 yers experiance in share market so plz look for your own system and devlope it i am using a system if it will give me better result than i may be i will post the syatem for all of you to make the money. I will update my treds from tommarow if you guys have any question feel free to ask me may be i will help you and all the experts also well come for there point of view thanks.
Sumit,

All these days I observed your posts and feel that you have incorporated very good habits to your personality at such early age which is very hard to see. Also appreciate your questioning habit and keenness to learn.

I am also in my early school days as far as Forex is concerned.

Also I totally agree with you on the fact that every one should find his own system bcz the DNA of each person is different..

Pls carry on .All the best.

Raghavacc

In two years of my experience, I lost abour three lakhs in share trading.
When i analyse the scrips I purchased, I found every one of them went up by 2 times and sometimes three times for which i booked marginal profit and some losses in trading.

I did options trading. there also i lost money due to lack of knowledge.

Finally i sat for one month and analysed.
Suddenly, i realised that Nifty is the one for which there is not much history of scrip is needed.

A knowledge of charts is enough. Nifty bias in the long run is always positive and will go up.
i decided that i will buy nifty only on dips of greater than 1% and wait for the nifty to go up by min 1%. In the charting I started buying at every trough and selling after reachinh hump.
i tried this technique for 15 days on continuous basis. Suddenly i realised that I am plus by 30k. so my rule is buy nifty on troughs and sell on humps top.Never sell on loss. keep buying like sip. do not buy large numbers at a time. same may be applied for nifty futures.
Let us see what will happen!
Nallan,

You made a point. I also belong to your category but didnt lose as much as you did before realising the fact that

1. To be profitable in market one needs to think against what majority of the crowd thinks.

2. One needs to as much simple as possible as far as trading system is concerned.Once I realized this even day trading became highly profitable.

3.More trades more loss.Less trades More profit.

I wish you recover all your losses within few months max by this year end.

Hope I am not spoiling The thread by deviating from the topic.

Regards
Raghav

columbus

3.More trades more loss.Less trades More profit.
Hi Raghav,

To extend the Logic further,

More lots means more loss.Less lots means More profit.Especially when
your are not in sync with trend.

hiding the system how can we understand dont bluff

No, he is giving you what really works in the market. Putting 100 indicators on a chart and making every candlestick different color is for new traders. Human mind can not analyze more than few things at the same time, so more indicators mean more confusion. More than his chart you should analyze carefully his money management. I think he is using martingale betting system on the dips with the Nifty futures because after many years experience he knows it does not move too much lower intraday after it makes a new low of the day.

I can tell he is experienced because experienced traders know the secret is inside you. You have to trade simple systems and stay with the time frame and market that is comfortable for you. It took me more than 6 years fulltime trading to figure that simple secret. Market gurus will never tell you that secret because then you will not pay him to learn his fancy million indicator chart