$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

one more thing why i losse is i dont plan my trade and that is aresult of huge loss which i am suffering now so from now on my trade plan is that i will always enter with a stop loss.
i will only trade mini nifty because to gain some confi.
i will enter with 2 lot i will exit my first lot in 10 profit.
i will trail the secand lot with a trailing stop loss.
in this way i can also survive in chopy market and if there is in trending market one lot is good for me to ride it.
so this is my trade plan from now on.
i will also change my plan as for as market react, but the base is only this.

D

darkstar

sorry guys today i did not trade because power went off and iit did not come till now but as i was expected to short in high it just went as per the plan and we could have made good short trade and we go home with the green.
koi baat nhin hotha hain aap hi ke saath nhin saab ke saath hothaa hain

DanPickUp

sorry guys bradband problem for last 5 days but on monday if evrything will be good than i will post my trade and why i take that.
Hi sumitdasjoshi

Hope you are fine.

I shortly will interrupt your posting flow with some thought.

You had a broadband problem for the last five days. I think, it is a good example on how much we depend on the internet when trading.

If we are in trades and suddenly the line breaks, what are we doing ?

All of us have to be prepared for such situations. Are you ( reader of this post ) prepared in a proper way for such situations ?

What is your plan, to survive such moments ?

This is a part of trading, which many trader forgot and overlook, when running for the money. At the moment it happens, we get angry about the company which is in charge for the broadband, but we have to think in advance, it could happen.

- Save all your important files on a disk and on a second hard disk.
- Be prepared to trade with just a telephone line.
- Your trading plan must include such situations.
- Have one or two full accuse for your laptop in your back.
- Beside your fix telephone line, have your handy with you.

Take care

DanPickUp