Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Hey manish I needed your help! Whats the bottom for gold? Im planning to buy it on NSEL, Is there any way to fundamentally analyze gold except US inventory reports? If no How can I analyze commodities for long term? And bro we're missing you on my thread give your suggestions aswell!
Us inventory reports nothing to do with it except commodity itself. fundamentally what is bad for world specially US/Europe that is good for gold. Current fundamental rules.You can check what internation gold etf are doing. Like current listening news maximum big etf reduced their holding in gold 72% from October, 2012. Some US experts has said gold cycle has reversed. So buying gold now is no sense. waiting is best. Mt its for you.:):thumb:

kitni santi hai bhai. Hum ayye to sab call giver agaye hum chale gaye to sab chale gaye.Ajj kisi nai koi trade hi nahi kiya

aisi mandi dekhi bhi tow nahi. Silver slipped to 22.94 and gold 1355.1
Yeah ajj kuch nahi huwa khali levels nichey aye. JAb 72000-75000 tha tab 20% roz 3 din tak. It happens I thinh 2 times.10% mai hi hil gaye.:lol::lol::lol:

DSM

From Business Insider. Views on commodities and gold :

As commodities continue their meltdown this morning, Jim Cramer puts things into the big picture for investors: Basically, the Chinese marginal buyer is done for (helped by the fact that growth is weakening) and prices have to go lower.

They've just crushed the commodities. An overall give-up related to a belief that China is THE marginal buyer of everything....
Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) April 15, 2013

It looks like these are financial buyers who are being margined out.
Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) April 15, 2013

DSM

From Business Insider :

Gold is crashing again today. According to Goldman, the decline in gold is the biggest two-day fall since 1983.

Because gold has such a cult following, this is causing a bit of a crisis of confidence among gold bugs, who are scrambling for any explanation for gold's fall.

Here's a rundown of the things they're saying today.

1. "IT'S A FED CONSPIRACY!"
2. Gold is now 'oversold' It's a buying opportunity.
3. All of this selling is just "paper" gold. "Physical" gold is doing just fine.
4. This gold decline is BAD news for the Fed, since it means deflation.
5. Goldman! (Goldman Sachs year-end target for gold of sub-1,400/oz. they know someone will sell massive SPDR gold trust this year.)
6. This is a bank conspiracy to screw Cyprus.

Pausible reason (Also from Business Insider)

Many have said Cyprus is behind the rout in gold. In fact on Friday, the governor of the Central Bank of Cyprus said the government seemed committed to selling state gold without consulting with the central bank. From Gartman:

"We shall stand by our comments of late last week that if the Bank of Cyprus and/or the Treasury there is being forced to sell gold, then the other countries in trouble shall be forced to do the same. If Cyprus is forced to sell gold, then Portugal shall be too, otherwise the discrimination against Cyprus shall be wholly unwarranted and utterly unfair. And if Portugal is forced to sell, then how can Italy avoid the same fate... or Greece for that matter."

Also,

"The pressure now upon the likes of Mr. Paulson and others who are hugely net long of gold in various manners must be intense indeed. Their margin clerks cannot be amused and must indeed be wholly and utterly dismayed.

"We fear that when NY opens hours from now, and when the public sees the damage done to their accounts, there will be one more violent sum of selling that hopefully shall clear the decks. However, we cannot be certain that that is true and the true believers in gold are clearly under duress."

DSM

From Business Insider :

Up until last week, Deutsche Bank's commodities team, led by Daniel Brebner, had the highest price targets for an average gold price of $1875 an ounce in the third quarter of 2013 and an average price of $2000 in the fourth quarter.

However, in Deutsche Bank's quarterly commodities report published last Tuesday right before the start of a massive sell-off in the metals complex that is still underway today Brebner and his team slashed their Q3 target 13.3 percent (to $1625) and their Q4 target 15 percent (to $1700).

They also introduced a new trade recommendation: long palladium, short gold.

silver/gold tow kal se bhi ooncha ho gaya. Subah 5% neeche tha. Koi khaas baat
Reason is same.After such move margin increases which influence more fall. Margin in all exchanges increases every where world wide.These type of selloff are like a flood in river. Once start then fall stop after massive destruction. It was years of bull run which give rare correction like this.And for me prices are not justified yet in gold and silver. I have told in my earlier post these are time bomb.That why I dont prefer to trade much in them.:):thumb: