Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
ka news hai manish bhai, kahe free fall ho riya hai...........:confused:
Fed statement, cyprus news for selling gold, and Indian big business houses selling silver and gold in need of money as per Z news.:):thumb:

see how all commodity retracing from bottom.Typing and trading in such volatile cannot be possible in hand to hand.

Gold targets given earlier hits today-
Gold buying only sustaining above rs 30428 for long run. If breaks rs 28774. If that breaks rs 26517 also possible. If that breaks then then ramji janey I am not saying level now.In future I will say as seems weak in weekly chart.

:lol::lol::lol:
good for health keep it up. One Smile a day keep your sorrow away.Nice profession you have chosen. Ample time in life:):thumb:

Subhadip

:lol::lol::lol:
good for health keep it up. One Smile a day keep your sorrow away.Nice profession you have chosen. Ample time in life:):thumb:
u do not know me..

and ..I have to do it for my time pass..

who ever knows me... understand what I am talking..

u do not know me..

and ..I have to do it for my time pass..

who ever knows me... understand what I am talking..
You know bro we all are understanding each other who, when and what we are trying to do with each other. But I dont have complains against anyone till we dont misbehave with each other. Till that no problem. You can carry on. :):thumb::lol:

Subhadip

You know bro we all are understanding each other who, when and what we are trying to do with each other. But I dont have complains against anyone till we dont misbehave with each other. Till that no problem. You can carry on. :):thumb::lol:
Asking u to enjoy...and trade...

that is all

most important part is the ENJOYMENT....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asking u to enjoy...and trade...

that is all

most important part is the ENJOYMENT....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
yes bro correct. I am doing both job enjoying while trading. :):thumb::lol:

DanPickUp

You are absoultely right.These needs lots of expertise and birds eye on candles. During this environment I use move as per candle direction. In detail explanation not possible these come from experience. have to be very fast. First Sl to be put then trade. If going against immediately out. But writing here is not possible for such fast move. Use to scalp in this environment. And in this contra call give some small profits.I am not contradicting any body views and respect. I have experienced in handling this. I am trading silver mini. So not in much tention. And still in 500 approx point cumulative profit in silver. So what is tention in that.Silver become big controversy at traderji.:lol::rofl:
Dear MD

I know you are a nice and helpful person. :)

Even then: Why not just trade and nothing else?

What is the reason to post any not hedged, directional calls, based on pure stop loss, you think are worth to trade?

If you are right, enjoy your profit and if you are wrong, you will be responsible for losses from those which are enough stupid to follow some one else. Do not miss-interpret that one as this is not against you. Please read on:

That does not mean that this is your fault if some who what ever takes your calls as granted and trades them, but what is it what you enjoy on that? :confused:

If you like to teach your calls, why not ask your neighbor to come and watch you and explain her (If your wife do not mind :D) or him what you just did. In that way you even can talk to some one and not have to write down and excuse your self in an open forum about what you do or just did.

You may even will improve your trading style more quickly by explaining it to a person just beside you, as this is a bit more complicated compare to post your trading ideas in a forum.

Take care and further good luck with your naked directional trading / DanPickUp