Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Dear leraners,
Thanks for the participation ...Am happy as its clear that no one seriously intrested in this method...even when I took pain to in live market ...EOD marking are very easy to any one ...I just rememberd those days with saint & others we are waited sleepless nights for understand method correctly ...that time all members are genuine and passion in trading and learning ....What are those days ...many Tj ians not forget those days ...:)

I don't know about others vijay sir. I am very seriously Interested. I have written and printed every word of what u explained today. I have marked many charts today. and will keep learning in days to come. I hope you continue to teach live for some time.

Many thanx in advance.

MSN1979

Also Problem is vijay sir we learn by what you say. But for now can only use mind in mPL mPh and VPH VPL anything new that u explain goes over the head.

For me personally have no idea how to take entry in ur system and I would be reading your thread tonight to learn the entry and SL.

vivek.civil17

Also Problem is vijay sir we learn by what you say. But for now can only use mind in mPL mPh and VPH VPL anything new that u explain goes over the head.

For me personally have no idea how to take entry in ur system and I would be reading your thread tonight to learn the entry and SL.
@msn bro if you mark MPS and VPSs correct then you can trade , dont look up other ERL like things initially

Last edited:
Dear leraners,
Thanks for the participation ...Am happy as its clear that no one seriously intrested in this method...even when I took pain to in live market ...EOD marking are very easy to any one ...I just rememberd those days with saint & others we are waited sleepless nights for understand method correctly ...that time all members are genuine and passion in trading and learning ....What are those days ...many Tj ians not forget those days ...:)
Thnx, for live mkt. teaching. Things, are getting more clear.

MSN1979

@msn bro if you mark MPS and VPSs correct then you can trade , dont look up other ERL like things initially
Vivek Can you please explain where to take entry exit and SL. if its already explain in thread before. Please guide me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.