Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

1534143943490.png

So now Down trend neagted as of now....

VJAY

Inside VP's .. sideways ...mostly it happens after gaps /vertical moves...if you observe it its give FLAG kind moves in chart..............

1534146411652.png

VJAY

1534147513476.png
\
Now uptrend started but not confirmed

VJAY

Dear leraners,
Thanks for the participation ...Am happy as its clear that no one seriously intrested in this method...even when I took pain to in live market ...EOD marking are very easy to any one ...I just rememberd those days with saint & others we are waited sleepless nights for understand method correctly ...that time all members are genuine and passion in trading and learning ....What are those days ...many Tj ians not forget those days ...:)

vivek.civil17

Dear leraners,
Thanks for the participation ...Am happy as its clear that no one seriously intrested in this method...even when I took pain to in live market ...EOD marking are very easy to any one ...I just rememberd those days with saint & others we are waited sleepless nights for understand method correctly ...that time all members are genuine and passion in trading and learning ....What are those days ...many Tj ians not forget those days ...:)
Hi vijay bro ,
i m very passionate in this pivot method and i m daily trading with this method , you know , slowly i m getting into it , i m eager to see your live trading , but today really sorry to misses out . i used to post my trades DAILY fr your comment and i slowly getting your points .
so kind of you VIJAY bro
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.