Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Wow my trade matched with yours...
So you are now on track ...good luck :)
As vivek told method gives us trend and probable entry points ...so after entry trade management is diferent with ones comfortable levels.....though method I explained basic stops and some other levels ...so you can get some idea about trade management...Hope you understand what I am pointing as IMO you are well versed with trading so not to tell more about it :)

VJAY

Thanks for suggestion vivek.Will look into it.
if look vivek's chart one can think its loss trades ...if we manage trades then its not loss trade today...mostly BE or little profit today ...Thats the trade management...so apply your some experience in to trade management..

VJAY

Dear starlight,
Hope now no need to answer your bolded big post i think:DD... you are getting it...if still then vivek please explain him :)

So you are now on track ...good luck :)
As vivek told method gives us trend and probable entry points ...so after entry trade management is diferent with ones comfortable levels.....though method I explained basic stops and some other levels ...so you can get some idea about trade management...Hope you understand what I am pointing as IMO you are well versed with trading so not to tell more about it :)
Thanks Vjay. Yes I am versed with trading but I am horrible in managing trades.Will need to work on trade management.

PreSap

Nice to see you here Nitin bro. How do you manage so many trades together?
This is a great thread to read/ understand
Though..
My methods differs. But based on shubhdip,s thread N' rjshem sir"s methods as much as I understood.
I use loads of indicators along with pivot method(s).

Thx Vijay bro for your guidance and keeping a useful thread lively.

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

VJAY

This is a great thread to read/ understand
Though..
My methods differs. But based on shubhdip,s thread N' rjshem sir"s methods as much as I understood.
I use loads of indicators along with pivot method(s).

Thx Vijay bro for your guidance and keeping a useful thread lively.

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
Thanks nitin brother for your words...please share good things other than method whenever you have time...about tips,trade management and other usefull things which you may got experienced with your trading...
Ans yes as asked by presap how you handle multi scrips trading...as I even follow 2 scrips feels problem...:)

Not got any opportunity in both way moves as per method ...still got 2 trades(scratched) at end of the move ....

View attachment 26149

Just want to know why you scratched the first trade so early if you can remember. I mean you just entered the trade and immediately you scratched on formation of red bar. Is it because that single red bar broke previous two bar ?Do you follow two bar tsl ?

post http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/learn-how-to-fish.104340/page-20#post-1292214

Status
Not open for further replies.