Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Yes Vijay I dont have any problems with marking mps and vps . I am having problems in identifying trends. Thanks
I not know why still you not getting trend even here I explained it with only basic VP's
for trend its simple ......where is VPH & VPL ? HHVPH&HLVPL means UT vice versa for DT
Suppose if we are in UT currently....previous VPL breaks UT negated,now after breaking VPL price reversed ....so here if this new low is MPL then break of that mpl its DT started ...why?now even after bd of mpl price reverse go up its sure that new low would be LL VPL if price not go down ...
Visual Sideways-When current vph & vpl inside previous vph&vpl
Minor Sideways-When current minor ph&pl inside previous minor ph&pl
when exactly it starts that you can get it easily using this simple form

Every break of VP then price reverse means that high/low made would be new probable VP in that direction if not break that high/low

I not know why still you not getting trend even here I explained it with only basic VP's
for trend its simple ......where is VPH & VPL ? HHVPH&HLVPL means UT vice versa for DT
Suppose if we are in UT currently....previous VPL breaks UT negated,now after breaking VPL price reversed ....so here if this new low is MPL then break of that mpl its DT started ...why?now even after bd of mpl price reverse go up its sure that new low would be LL VPL if price not go down ...
Visual Sideways-When current vph & vpl inside previous vph&vpl
Minor Sideways-When current minor ph&pl inside previous minor ph&pl
when exactly it starts that you can get it easily using this simple form

Every break of VP then price reverse means that high/low made would be new probable VP in that direction if not break that high/low
Vjay its not like I did not understood anything about trends . Its like sometimes we get almost everything but there are doubts that confuse us and push us to unlearn and then relearn until we are sure that our learning will not shake and is solid now.

for example in below chart i do not understand why first trade is there i.e long trade. I asked this question day before yesterday.
Because on break of vpl 2 UT got negated. Then how first long is there. For me once a trend is negated we need mpl break below latest VPl for downtrend or mph break above latest vph for UT start. But in this particular chart nothing happened. Then how we took that long trade.

I am actually stuck in this doubt for more than a week and have searched the threads to understand this particular trade but I am not able to. Now after your above post. I will try to answer my own doubt.Please read bold part.

"We have vph 4 and we have vpl 3 and now we got higher vpl 6 . Due to current vpl 6 being higher then vpl3 we have kind of unconfirmed uptrend . Thats why we took that long trade? Because with that long trade we have higher vpl and hence an unconfirmed uptrend or you can say a start of UT . Now when we got vph5 we have inside vph and vpl kind of situtaion so our intial judgement of unconfirmed uptrend was wrong and now we will wait for pivot breaks on either side to take trades and again we will trade an unconfirmed trend either side of latest vps? Is now my thinking right about that first long trade?"

The unconfirmed uptrend came into picture by formation of VPL 6? Actually on taking that long we kind of hoping that price will break vph4 and we will get higher vph and trend will confirm in future.

post link of chart http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/learn-how-to-fish.104340/page-112#post-1306745
1536237202213 (1).png

Last edited:
My trades today... One short on formation of Vph as VPl of previous day was broken and we got lower vpl and then on lower vph formation took short...After that upper vpl got printed we went into sideays as vph and vpl are inside pivots now..Waited for price to go above vph or or below vpl and on pivot break took second long.Please comment.thanks

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
My trades today... One short on formation of Vph as VPl of previous day was broken and we got lower vpl and then on lower vph formation took short...After that upper vpl got printed we went into sideays as vph and vpl are inside pivots now..Waited for price to go above vph or or below vpl and on pivot break took second long.Please comment.thanks

View attachment 29473
hi starlight , your trade is right as per method . here i would suggest you to part book (50%) fr 2 points which i m following , till you command in method or where to exit proper . this will help us to avoid negative MTM most days .

Status
Not open for further replies.