Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
do you have the ability to earn at least 200/day or 1000/week. if so then earning 2000/day is less than your ability.
grt post sir,:), in my view a trader can only be called successful if he/she is able to earn consistently whatever he is earning ,(maybe 2000+ or 200+, daily),here consistency counts rather than amount:)

avijit

U

uasish

All nice words of Book is not neccessary but SCREEN-TIME is absolute must with 100% FOCUS.

Telling others by posting Levels to Buy/Sell is still easy,but doing it everyday with own Money ;consistently to earn only Rs 200.00 for say only 25 days,if can be done; then we should step aside to give a standing Ovation to that Day Trader becoz he/she has arrived from the deep dungeon ;sacrificed everything & deeply cut & lacerated all over & now transformed to a Monk.

biyasc

All nice words of Book is not neccessary but SCREEN-TIME is absolute must with 100% FOCUS.

Telling others by posting Levels to Buy/Sell is still easy,but doing it everyday with own Money ;consistently to earn only Rs 200.00 for say only 25 days,if can be done; then we should step aside to give a standing Ovation to that Day Trader becoz he/she has arrived from the deep dungeon ;sacrificed everything & deeply cut & lacerated all over & now transformed to a Monk.
you deserve it sir.:)

IMO, one can definitely earn 20% of its investment in a month. So if you are trading with Rs.200,000 you should be able to make Rs.40,000. For high risk traders, 100% in a month is also possible.

On other side, you can also lose 20% of your capital in a month and high risk traders may find their account go belly up (they can loose 100% in a month). It really depends up on how much investment you are making and how much risk you are ready to take. In my experience no trader can make profits in 100% trades. I won't trade more then 33% of my capital.

Rs.2000 is good amount depends on where you live, if you live in mumbai earning rs.45000/month (considering average 22 trading days) this amount is very less for your future but if you live in jabalpur, MP then this is very good amount and you will be able to buy home in short term.

R

ratan jain

So, ultimate aim is to become a monk..ey? :)

Heck, thats where I started from!