Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
Telling others by posting Levels to Buy/Sell is still easy,but doing it everyday with own Money ;consistently to earn only Rs 200.00 for say only 25 days,if can be done; then we should step aside to give a standing Ovation to that Day Trader becoz he/she has arrived from the deep dungeon ;sacrificed everything & deeply cut & lacerated all over & now transformed to a Monk.
I had a fantasy in the past. Becoming TA for glamour. But this forum compelled me to rethink my decision and illured to be a trader. What I am doing presently and trying to improve my capabilities every day.

Some critism helped me in this matter.

I am thankful to CV, ratan, Asishda, Saint and oxy. Specially Sunandoda.

Wish me good luck guys.

regards

any formula for earling regularly brother?????????
Trading is not only maths but a sub total of psychology and hard works. Remember one thing, until a person gets an improved system or older system gets ineffective to him he is not going to tell his formulae to others.

Also if any system is disclosed to masses it becomes ineffective very soon becose in trading he wins who thinks different not like others.

If u er thinking about any purchased system, forget it. Just think if that system is so effective why not that vendor earning for himself instead of selling it to u.

So hard work is the key to achieve success in trading my friend.

kapil123

any formula for earling regularly brother?????????
Praveen,

Unfortunately there is no ready made formula for earning regularly. One has to work hard to keep on upgrading. One should be able to answer few questions like : If I am taking a position, why am I doing so? At the time of taking of taking the trade, do I have clear cut stop loss where I would cut the trade? Am I clear about the Risk Reward ratio? Am I following the Money management rules?

Even if I am able to make excellent entries, it does not mean I can earn consistently. I have to take care of other things too.

praveen taneja

brother u r wrong here all these suggestions by u nice people are the winning formula thanks to all of u

U

uasish

Deb Mukherjee,

We have seen many of your Avtars,hope this time you become a trasure for this Forum.

Asish

rkripal

Remember one thing, until a person gets an improved system or older system gets ineffective to him he is not going to tell his formulae to others.

Also if any system is disclosed to masses it becomes ineffective very soon becose in trading he wins who thinks different not like others.

Hi Dev,

What do you think about saint's method? do you think pivots will not exist after sometimes as so many people using system of pivots?

do you think this system is not working for saint anymore?

The world is full of selfish people, but you'll always find some good people around.

:)

Hi Dev,

What do you think about saint's method? do you think pivots will not exist after sometimes as so many people using system of pivots?

do you think this system is not working for saint anymore?

The world is full of selfish people, but you'll always find some good people around.

:)
I was talking about automated formulae/system dear.

There are having differences between method and formula, u must know this if u er in this field of trading.

Now coming to the point of saints method. This is neither new method nor invented by saint. Trading with higher highs/lows & lower tops/bottoms or pivots is not new, but one of the oldest methods like trading with trendlines, support & resistences, candlesticks and patterns. These are the basic concepts of TA. And basic concepts never ever failed.

The question is how many er willing to follow the basic concepts of trading in this era of advance get & oscillators like RMO etc.