Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I dont understand much of Options but even to my zero knowledge mind this question comes : When I am trading Options intraday, then why go for selling options? There is no gain from 'time erosion' ! Would it not be better to Buy options rather than sell them.

Yes, I am wary of Selling options hence my view is strongly coloured, but would love to read something on the logic behind only SELLING options for intraday as the thread owner seems to insist !
huh see the charts bro, it fell from 84 to 67.

nirav_j

Time erosion is one aspect. But Writing offers another benefit. OTM options lose value very fast in the day too. So getting 5 points gain in the day in individual trades is not difficult.
you are actively avoiding specific questions .. hmm ..

I'll still persist .. ;)

1 lakh ka kitna hua aaj ??

I also made 12'000 today. I am not able to show or prove or explain anything about it, but I made it. Just believe me and further follow my posts. I also did not have any loosing trade. You also can believe me in that. I do this post only to show you how great I am in trading. I not can enjoy the profit by my self, as I think it is important to me that others believe only in what I can write in my posts. My one lac I started with this afternoon is still fine, as I did write many times and always made my target of 7 points, what ever market showed. I have the system to beat the market with out any loss, even doing multiple trades day by day under any market conditions. :clapping: If you have further questions, I will show you my super, dooper system in the future for sure.

lemondew

Dan,

Nothing to read about what trade2good is saying. All I can understand is that the way you can profit with delta neutral strategies is throgh time decay and fall of vega. You can never gain any time decay through intraday strategies. May be a fall in vega can help in this strategy. The flip part 1) a rise in vega can give you jitters by increase in premiums in both sides.
2) A quick move of index on one side would cause one side to increase drastically and the other side to fall less drastically. The way to deal is balancing deltas. Never tried balancing deltas as I hate continuous monitoring and am doing some very different strategies

But it is a good strategy nevertheless I feel.

I also made 12'000 today. I am not able to show or prove or explain anything about it, but I made it. Just believe me and further follow my posts. I also did not have any loosing trade. You also can believe me in that. I do this post only to show you how great I am in trading. I not can enjoy the profit by my self, as I think it is important to me that others believe only in what I can write in my posts. My one lac I started with this afternoon is still fine, as I did write many times and always made my target of 7 points, what ever market showed. I have the system to beat the market with out any loss, even doing multiple trades day by day under any market conditions. :clapping: If you have further questions, I will show you my super, dooper system in the future for sure.

thats nice ... :thumb: was it the 8200/7800 pair ?

wonder why you are avoiding other questions man ...

teach us retail traders a trick or two aye !! ;) :D
I have already mentioned my strategy and i am following that. Its plain and simple 5 points gain per trade with writing pairs as per volatility. I also wrote another pair in trades today

Last edited:
Dan,

Nothing to read about what trade2good is saying. All I can understand is that the way you can profit with delta neutral strategies is throgh time decay and fall of vega. You can never gain any time decay through intraday strategies. May be a fall in vega can help in this strategy. The flip part 1) a rise in vega can give you jitters by increase in premiums in both sides.
2) A quick move of index on one side would cause one side to increase drastically and the other side to fall less drastically. The way to deal is balancing deltas. Never tried balancing deltas as I hate continuous monitoring and am doing some very different strategies

But it is a good strategy nevertheless I feel.
Did you believe my post with out any prove of what I told? Kindly check your PM. :D