Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

lemondew

Also since it is more or less delta neutral everytine CE lost Pe gained and vice versa other than last 1 hour

Now I remember, he is using RKSV's unlimited plan. So his cost per trade would be about Rs. 1 (for both the CE and PE).

It was a rangebound day, so multiple trades would've been possible.

Yes. Possible, with a high degree of skill in managing the trades. Good work. Keep it up. And remember, tomorrow is RBI policy day, the indices will be prone to wild swings.

Multiple trade of pair trade writing and each time you get 5 points that too 10 times today. Seems like you are really a very skilled trader.:clapping:

I am not doubting your skill but as Somatung mentioned, If you can put some snapshot of entry and exit, that will really be inspiring .
Moreover if you can share your methodology for entering and exiting trade, It will be really helpful for all.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
So here it is

The pair started aprox at 80 bucks and ended up at 67. Cool and calm day for option writers. Although vix was up in morning due to RBI policy tomorrow. but in second half they decayed well. Overall a good day for pair writers as nothing much to do.

So here it is

The pair started aprox at 80 bucks and ended up at 67. Cool and calm day for option writers. Although vix was up in morning due to RBI policy tomorrow. but in second half they decayed well. Overall a good day for pair writers as nothing much to do.
Do we still need to take 15 trades a day to trade with the shown pair? Do we still need to take the risk of wrong execution 15 times a day? As told: Order book with time, entry and exit. No explanation of the rules behind are needed. Just facts with numbers and if this facts not can be shown even with a screen shot, not worth to spend one more second on this topic.

Request the mods to close this thread, as it is an absolute fake and gives an absolute wrong impression of what traders from short strangles are doing in real. No shorter of option strategies do trade the fake way this member wants to make other believe it is done.

So here it is

By doing multiple trades, the profit is more. The 8200CE-7700PE Oct is easy to write. My reason for doing multiple trades is to get more profits out of the same pair. My cost is very low coz fixed brokerage plan. So its profitable to do multiple trades and get more profits out