Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

mhm lets paper trade and see .. if u win in paper trade then go real...

once i was noob i made a 2 lac bet on option lol lost all of it..
lesson learnt hard way option are for looser :)

I have been trading in Options for quite some time and have lost money quite a few times. I now want to do better Money Management and earn more.

I will invest 1 Lac towards Options trading starting coming Monday. What percentage of net profits can I aim for daily when I Only write Options? My target is 25 lacs in the month of October.

Appreciate feedback. Thanks

Pls try and try hard If u got a solution it wil help thousnds of people
loosing HARD EARNED MONEY
THANKS

I have been trading in Options for quite some time and have lost money quite a few times. I now want to do better Money Management and earn more.

I will invest 1 Lac towards Options trading starting coming Monday. What percentage of net profits can I aim for daily when I Only write Options? My target is 25 lacs in the month of October.

Appreciate feedback. Thanks
I think with your experience, you should aim for at least 50 Lacs. 25 Lacs/Mo is too little.

I think with your experience, you should aim for at least 50 Lacs. 25 Lacs/Mo is too little.
Lets first get the 25 Lacs, then can try for 50 Lacs maybe.

Writing Options pairs for 5 points gain per trade is probably the best strategy I came across for myself. I like doing this multiple times and the profits are good. And it feels better to write the Options pairs rapidly.