Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

Written 8200CE-7700PE Oct and knocking off 5 points per trade. Managed to do 5 trades till now
Screen shot from the order book from your broker with entry and exit is needed to trust what you tell. Time must be seen, name of broker must not be seen and your name must not be seen. But as you do what you tell in the real market and want to show here in present what kind of live trader you are, I am sure there is absolute no problem for you to deliver such a screen shot at end of the day and this every day now as long as you post here about your idea. Thanks in advance for your great help to the community here and the trueness you show in each of your posts. :clapping:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
why are you over trading, pairs are decaying good and there was no requirement to take multiple trades. May be i am not getting what you are trying to do

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
SBIN has made a triple bottom type structure

sorry wrong thread, mods please shift this to day trading futures thread.

Last edited:
Written 8200CE-7700PE Oct and its easy to knock off 5 points per trade. SL is always set in every trade at 2%. Its easier to do trades in this pair. Now already 10 trades down
What is your cost per trade ?

lemondew

Are you trying to say this. The pair 7700 - 8200 which is worth 38.3 + 29.3= 67.6 now was worth 5 points higher when you sold at 72.6 and then came down 5 points. This happened 10 times a day. I.e it came down 5 points and then went up 5 points came down 5 points then went up 5 points. This has happened 10 times. In all the pair has only lost 12 points from yesterdays close.

Written 8200CE-7700PE Oct and its easy to knock off 5 points per trade. SL is always set in every trade at 2%. Its easier to do trades in this pair. Now already 10 trades down