Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

jamit_05

Nifty update: Nifty rally has failed at the upper end of the falling trendline although it overshot it on a closing basis. As per my earlier nifty update, gear up for turbulence. Nifty should now target the lower end of the trendline. Since I will be travelling extensively for a month, I will not be able to post updates frequently. Have an action packed September and October series. Volatility will increase moving into second/third week of September.

Happy trading month ahead...
It is showing all the right signs of a failed rally. I too have shorted in the first session today.

Thanks for the update Prada.

The move upto 5850 Is it still to be considered as correction in a bear market or is this a new trend? I think we have surpassed most retracement levels in this upmove i.e 50%, 61.8% etc.
Was on holiday last week. So could not follow the up move. I am also puzzled by this move as it is not supported by any fundamentals. We had looked at 5550 as possible top for the relief rally. Now the only explanation can be that people are relieved that the Syria attack is not taking place immediately.

Also I suspect both Govt. DIs & FIIs are conniving to artificially boost market up. At what point will the FIIs start bailing out is now important. Can't get enough data to make sense of this all.