Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Dear friend Stock trendy, market has hardly moved anywhere ever since my post. Although the bench mark indices have stayed put, we have seen the first signs of capitulation in the broader market. Bench mark indices will play catch up soon!

Prada sir has changed his avatar from Ralph Nelson Elliott to very aggressive Bear.......hope he get's his darling Bear soon....
Unfortunately market is moving against his theory...

dear friend stock trendy, market has hardly moved anywhere ever since my post. Although the bench mark indices have stayed put, we have seen the first signs of capitulation in the broader market. Bench mark indices will play catch up soon!
prada sir..looks like Bear is just preparing for a big assault i closed all my long position with hefty profit and look for opportunity to short..

Such steong views. One minute you are saying that market will hit 6500 and now in just a matter of a day you say that it will go down.
This is just a ruse my friend. Until 5940 is broken on a closing basis, the trend is most definitely up.
That what the players want you to believe, that even after the rate cuts the market did not go up.
When most long positions get closed, they will once again start the bull engine and i also believe that 6500 will hit before april.

prada

As I've said earlier, in times of uncertainty, I look at currency movement to give me the direction to track equity markets. In one of my earlier posts few weeks back I claimed that USD/INR(55 odd levels at that time) had a pending correction and should be falling back to 53 odd levels before seeing a sharp recovery. Bottom is around the corner for the pair and so is a major top for the equity markets. Downside from current levels seems quite limited for USD/INR and so is the upside for equity markets. A major roller coaster move is in the making!!!

my friend..what has been the change event so as to suddenly change ur view from ultra-bullish to bearish............:confused:
stock market is always irrational ..i too dear friend..
don't you think i am bit more consistent on the out come of the predictions than the so called TA..
......:clapping:
6500 even more is truly..on ..but no market go on straight line..at least i had given trend alert in time.. it is just a break..the Bulls may give a chance for bears to take breather..because..both have to be alive in the market otherwise there is charm..for traders...
max down side 5820..will surely pull down..Before going up..unless spot close above 6180...
Any way i kept the thread alive which was deserted..:rofl:

stock market is always irrational ..i too dear friend..
don't you think i am bit more consistent on the out come of the predictions than the so called TA..
......:clapping:
6500 even more is truly..on ..but no market go on straight line..at least i had given trend alert in time.. it is just a break..the Bulls may give a chance for bears to take breather..because..both have to be alive in the market otherwise there is charm..for traders...
max down side 5820..will surely pull down..Before going up..unless spot close above 6180...
Any way i kept the thread alive which was deserted..:rofl:
Nice to see you write again...Keep up the spirit..........