Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

To all TJ friends best wishes and happy new year 2013
I pray all have profitable trading year..6500+ is confirmed this year

My call on 17th dec.. I said..6500 ..when spot nifty was around 5850..after the call low made was.5820..high 6070..all of u keep guessing 6120...6180..going to top out..so on and on...top out levels..till 6500..target is hit in..2013.......wish you all the best..there is all the possibility correction of 50..100 points .........THE BULLS EYE TARGET IS 6500..TO HIT......BRAVO......:thumb:..:clapping:

prada

I would wait for the lower rising channel(as per my earlier daily chart) to break on a closing basis decisively and then wait for a pull back to go short in Nifty. This would signal that the party is over. 5840 is the crucial level now. Until this holds bullish sentiment would remain intact.

Is the party over at yesterday's top or should we wait for break of 2 - 4 line to go short? Any EW experts here to guide?

OMG, I forgot. Prada himself is EW expert.

Very unfortunate a TA to say the price will come down..when trend is up
no doubt anything going up have to come down not from the level of 5200..so many top out levels given yet market is moving up Ref..earlier top out levels..
MARK MY WORDS AS LONG SPOT HOLDS 5920..6500..IS ON....MY SL LEVEL IS NOT TOO FOR AWAY...LIKE 5820..SPOT WILL NOT BREAK 5920..:thumb:
RIL WILL LEAD THE RALLY 1ST TARGET 940..

WE ARE YET TO SEE THE BLOW OUT RALLY TILL FII FLOW DRY OUT..:thumb:

Spot Nifty low..4770 on 6th June 2012..will see 6500+ even 6770..before 6th june 2013..JUST WATCH THE GAME HOW IT WILL TAKE OFF AROUND MARCH..BEFORE OR AFTER THE BUDGET....:thumb:

2 big sell signal given by the market but the selling were absorbed
so the probability is market will give u a big rally....
and ill go with stck trendy
market don t want to fall........
PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO LOGIC WHY MARKET GO UP OR DOWN
WHAT ONE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS WHAT IS INDEX..(NIFTY)..VALUE..
5000..OR 6000 IT'S JUST VALUE..BASED ON THE STOCKS OF THAT..INDEX
NIFTY MADE 6330 HIGH WHAT WAS THE NIFTY-50 STOCKS VALUE AT THAT POINT OF TIME...
AND NOW MAKE COMPARISON.. CHART 3 YEARS NIFTY AND RIL OR INFY..ANY OTHER INDEX HEAVY WEIGHT ..YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW INDEX IS MANIPULATED..SKILFULLY..I SAID 6500 MAY COME TRUE OR NOT..
BUT WHAT EVER HARD STUDY GO IN TO TECHNICAL CHARTS TO PREDICT THE MARKET IS WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT..THOSE ARE PAST DATA..DO ANY ONE SAY WHAT IS BEYOND 6330 DO ANY ONE HAVE ANY DATA..CHARTS TO SAY WHERE IT IS HEADING..
ONCE AGAIN I ADMIRE THE EFFORTS PUT BY MR.PRADA AND HE IS TRYING TO CONNECT HIS TA..WITH PRICE MOMENTS AND KEEP GIVING TOP OUT LEVELS HE WILL BE SURPRISED IF NIFTY HIT 6500..JUST TO SAY TA HELPS YOU TO SOME EXTENT DON'T GET OBSESSED BY IT......TRADING ANY FINANCIAL COMPONENTS IS ALWAYS VERY RISKY AND NO ONE...NO ONE ON EARTH CAN PREDICT THE NEXT TICK..BEST OF LUCK..
:thumb: