Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Next week's closing shud be around 1.5 - 2% upside from today where we shud have the next shorting opportunity...time to close short for now......my two cents...
THE INTERMEDIATE CORRECTION WILL GET OVER SOON..

DON'T WORRY DEAR FRIEND TREND IS STILL UP PLEASE..DO NOT GET DISTURBED BY SHORT TERM CORRECTION..BE SURE NIFTY WILL HIT 6300+ BEFORE MARCH AND 6500+ AND BEYOND THIS YEAR ..IS SURELY POSSIBLE..FAIL TO GET IN AROUND 5820..YOU WILL REGRET...:thumb:

BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE OUT OF THE MARKET ONCE IT CLOSE BELOW 5820.

IF YOU BELIEVE ME GO LONG FROM MONDAY DO NOT HAVE ANY SECOND THOUGHT SL IS 5820 SPOT ON CLOSING ......:thumb:

saivenkat

I agree with Stocktrendy..

The 100 dma of nifty meets with the december low around 5810-5820.. and this convergence point must act as a strong support.. and therefore one can initiate longs with SL of 5820
...:thumb:

trade4putuval

..trade4putuval...
YOU TRY TO TURN TA.. UP SIDE DOWN..WOW YOU LOOK SO CHEEP I GUSS YOU BURNT OFF YOUR WEALTH... YOU NEED TO GO LONG WAY..WITHOUT SAYING YOU ARE PITY..

GO THROUGH YOUR OWN TA........
YOU HELL BENT ON Reading TA..315...ICHI..........
..i am dead sure dear friend u are lost.........
AND YOU HAVE COME UP WITH A STUPID POST.........LIKE THIS ..
look at your own post link below........
http://www.traderji.com/futures/67625-diary-315-trader.html
FINALLY IT IS OPEN CHALLENGE FROM ME ARE YOU READY. LET US POST CALL AND FALLOW UP OUR TRADE FOR A MONTH AND POST EACH AND EVERY TRADE WE MADE WITH DOCUMENTATION LET US SEE WHO IS PITY..........:thumb:
IF YOU ARE READY LET US STAR A NEW THREAD WILL BE VERY INTERESTING I AM 100% READY..
:lol: :rofl:

I cannot say I make profitable trades everyday.

But yes I follow my indicators! Once a stock matches all the indicators for a trade, I follow the 30 minutes religiously. In other words, i time my trade based on the overbought and oversold status of that stock in 30 minutes. When I find that another stock in my watch list has entered a favorable position for trading, I exit the current trade in whatever profit it is.

That way, I do not keep my positions for too long and I can use my margins across the list of stocks I have identified as potential trades. Also, I cannot sit and watch the trades for the whole day, so in the middle of my job, I visit google finance and check which of my potential trades is ready to rock. I enter that trade accordingly.

So on an average, I make 2K to 5K per trade. If I had waited for my target, I would have earned some 10K to 15K, but my job does not allow me to track the market from 9 to 3 continuously, so I hop around my basket and make shorter profits. And if a trade does not go in my favour, I exit on however higher loss I am in, because I am optimistic that the loss in a particular trade will be covered in some other trades.

Last but least, I have started earning after I learned and applied all these strategies in combination. Whenever I tried only one strategy, I always run into loss. My loss from 2005 to 2011-12FY stands at 14.5 lakhs :(. So I have seen the worst side of the market too, which was the main reason for my serious venture into technical trading.
I HONESTLY AND SINCERELY..HOPE YOU RECOVER YOUR LOSSES.......:thumb:
THERE IS NO PERSONAL POINT TO PROVE HERE........GOOD LUCK..

Go long in index stocks..specific ril..infy...tatamot...dlf...hul..sbi..tata steel
bharti airtel..hindel.co...icici bank..note down cmp..i will fallow up it..
Time level till may-june....take risk of 5-10 % reward 20..25 %
index level..based on this 6500+
spot nifty..5820 sl target 6500+............