How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

...Ghalib ke biwi jabardasti le ke jaa rahi thi masjid mein bhai ko namaz padane. Raaste mein purana dost mil gaya with invitation to drink. Toh bhai chal pada waapis ulte paair! Biwi chillai ki ye kya matalab? Ghalib mian bole: Allah Mian mujh pe lagta hai bahoot mehrbaan hai. Namaz padne ke baad kisi daarubaz dost se mulakaat karwane ki dua hi toh mangni thi, woh abhi ich poori ho gayi! :D

EagleOne

One more thing...i want to attack Fundamental analysis soon so that one infy or titan i can catch in whole life at least...:D....reading balance sheet and judging forward PE multiple etc...something something they talk on TV...

I want to educate myself in this area...so any good books, threads, or whatever plz let me know....thanx!....
Praveen bhai...ye gadha-mehnat ka plan mera hai...
all other guys are safe.:D
Arrey, yaar Kamlesh, that is your sweet will, but why waste time? The Infy kind of thing you can't figure out of from books etc. That kind of money-making do you think can be figured out from fudged account figures? Can be detected in charts? Can be planned? Don't be naive! It is inside trading kind of job. And for that either you have to be 100 times more brilliant than a rocket scientist to make sense from terrabytes of floating information on daily basis - or you must somehow be in the loop of what's been cooking in the backrooms of the Jhunjhunwalas and Bada Baazar's maarwadi seths...

...BTW an active TJ member, a personal friend, confessed to me a week later that he was in the loop, about 36 hours before Infy's result. He bought tokra-bhar ke PEs. He made 12 lakhs in first 15 minutes of the opening bell, risking 1 lakh.

(I am no longer speaking to him, cause that son of a B- didn't call me a day before! :annoyed:)

Dear Kamlesh,

Any brokerage firm gives you online trading software to buy and sell your stock. Like sharekhan, Ventura, Nirmalbang, etc
These are free softwares when you open account with them.

In this software you have facility to add candlestick Charts and the Study of Average line of Price. You can add these 3 Average line for 5 mins, 15 mins and 30 mins which gives clear picture of Price movement.

Afterall these markets is the flow of Supply vs Demand

You can apply this method to Equity trading, F&O Trading, MCX, and Commodity Trading.

Thanks
I think Angel broking's ODIN diet does not have 'Average Line of Price' as shown in your chart.
Any other place like a website you know where i can plot this triad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think Angel broking's ODIN diet does not have 'Average Line of Price' as shown in your chart.
Any other place like a website you know where i can plot this triad.

Hello,
Exponential Moving Average is the same what i have used.
You can give the input 1 as 5 and color it as white ( any color as per your choice) input 2 as 15 min ( different color) and input 3 as 30 min( different color)
OR
Add these Study 3 times if it takes one study at one time ( different color for different study)

Attachments

Hello,
Exponential Moving Average is the same what i have used.
You can give the input 1 as 5 and color it as white ( any color as per your choice) input 2 as 15 min ( different color) and input 3 as 30 min( different color)
OR
Add these Study 3 times if it takes one study at one time ( different color for different study)
thanx... i replicated the chart with EMA (5, 15, 30). Close basis, shift 0.
basically i think triple moving average crossover system you are following with volume as confirmation.

Follow the below method to get an 360 degree overview how the market behaves and where the common trader do not pay attention.

Price and volume is the main parameter for any trading.
On any of your trading software open any scrip.
open the chart
set to 5 min candle stick pattern
Add 3 study of Average line
5 mins, 15 mins and 30 mins.

Follow the indication of these line.
Buy the Scrip if the 5 mins average line cut the 30 mins average line and move up (increase in volume)
Sell the the Scrip if the 5 mins average line cut the 30 mins average line and move down (increase in volume.

Can you please elaborate what is the significance of 15 min's average in this study? Thanx a lot

Follow the below method to get an 360 degree overview how the market behaves and where the common trader do not pay attention.

Price and volume is the main parameter for any trading.
On any of your trading software open any scrip.
open the chart
set to 5 min candle stick pattern
Add 3 study of Average line
5 mins, 15 mins and 30 mins.

Follow the indication of these line.
Buy the Scrip if the 5 mins average line cut the 30 mins average line and move up (increase in volume)
Sell the the Scrip if the 5 mins average line cut the 30 mins average line and move down (increase in volume.

Can you please elaborate what is the significance of 15 min's average in this study? Thanx a lot
The 15 mins Study is an indication for Prevenient Buy and 30 min is for Confirmation Buy. if you are having a portfolio of 1000 qty then distribute it to 30 % (15 mins study) and 70 % ( at 30 mins Study) for Buy and same for sell. So that you dont miss the intial buying opportunities.......

Status
Not open for further replies.