How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said in one post...i eat markets, i sleep markets and i drink markets:D

well...when i get up in the morning ...i am always eager to see where my markets are....especially my crude oil.:D.
:D:D

Any level to enter waiting 4646 to buy crude Reason I myself dont know

btw... for everyone.. a breakout from a 8 month old triangle formation seems to be happening on MCX Gold.. today it closed above 30k (Aug contract)...

I don't have the chart.. can someone please post a chart..

A caveat though - I don't know how much to trust this breakout as again price action on intl commodities is driven by the technicals of intl markets... but then again.. some portion of that demand/supply would be coming from india also.. and thus helping form part of that technical scenario overseas..

Anyways.. we are set up in a similar situation as of last year.. a weak rupee.. and strong gold due to risk aversion.. both work in favour of a higher price for MCX gold.. though I don't think this time the gains would be as strong... nonetheless..

Message for the people who are new to the thread and have gone through the content and frequently ask through PM.

Uttamji whether WW and UMS do not work now as you are not posting any charts these days?

My answer is: Boss!...these methods have been working, are working and will keep on working in future no matter what Kamlesh Uttam does/does not.

Best Wishes!

Hi Ethan....let's say we 200 do it...means 204+ orders...will that amount to cartelization etc..?....i hope not.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thakur ne H..... Ki fauj Banane ki Thani hai:D

Cartel can be of 10-15 people too that amounts to money involved and spike in a script:)

Thnk God Tukka maaru never make cartel bcoz 50% tukka say buy and 50% says sell:rofl:

Message for the people who are new to the thread and have gone through the content and frequently ask through PM.

Uttamji whether WW and UMS do not work now as you are not posting any charts these days?

My answer is: Boss!...these methods have been working, are working and will keep on working in future no matter what Kamlesh Uttam does/does not.

Best Wishes!
Hi Kamlesh,

I went through this thread, right from the start and its really compelling me to jump into the markets again! I burnt my hands twice by investing in the markets based on tips. This time, i am giving myself enough time to understand Techincal Analysis.

Somewhere in the midway of this thread, you uploaded UMS 1.0 pdf. But the link shows document as deleted :(

Can you please share it again ?

Thanks,
Rahul

Hi Kamlesh,

I went through this thread, right from the start and its really compelling me to jump into the markets again! I burnt my hands twice by investing in the markets based on tips. This time, i am giving myself enough time to understand Techincal Analysis.

Somewhere in the midway of this thread, you uploaded UMS 1.0 pdf. But the link shows document as deleted :(

Can you please share it again ?

Thanks,
Rahul
Click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.