How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are experienced and know how to play Operator driven stocks.... But to ensure that someone innocent doesn't get lured seeing the sort of Returns they generate in a very short time, here is one of the examples of Operator Activity.... It's the Daily Chart of Shree Ashtivinayak Cine Visions Limited....

It's okay if it continues to hit Upper Circuits.... But the day it would start hitting Lower Circuits, you won't be able to get out unless it's atleast 1/4th of the High (and possibly even lower - it was 1/10th in case of Shree Ashtivinayak).... Not because you don't want to book losses, but because of Lack of Buyers.... :)

Edit: I personally know someone who bought it at the High... When it was about 47-48.... He is still holding it in his Portfolio....

Nice post Aditya...thanx....

Thanks , Adi sir for such a wonderful chart :thumb:
So what are the indication by which one can understand this type of foul play..
Sunil ji.... The intent behind posting such a chart was to discourage traders from trading in Operator driven stocks.... and you are trying to find a trading opportunity within it.... In case of such stocks, we are at the mercy of a single Operator.... No Technical, Fundamental, Tukka, etc analysis would work.... :)

Not all the charts are meant to be traded, some are just meant to be laid back and enjoyed.... ;)

Sunil ji.... The intent behind posting such a chart was to discourage traders from trading in Operator driven stocks.... and you are trying to find a trading opportunity within it.... In case of such stocks, we are at the mercy of a single Operator.... No Technical, Fundamental, Tukka, etc analysis would work.... :)

Not all the charts are meant to be traded, some are just meant to be laid back and enjoyed.... ;)

Adi sir, I think i was not able to express my self clearly. What i meant to say is how newbies can recognize this and stay away from these type of stocks.

i was appreciating ur effort.

Sunil maharshi

Adi sir, I think i was not able to express my self clearly. What i meant to say is how newbies can recognize this and stay away from these type of stocks.

i was appreciating ur effort.

Sunil maharshi
Operator Driven Stocks are those which tend to hit Circuits every now and then..... For no Fundamental Reason.... Go through the charts, you would know what I mean.... They are also very illiquid....

Ashtivinayak tends to hit circuits every now and then.... Yes, I understand that this might be due to some major Film Releases, but there is no reason for it to retrace all the gains...... :)

tempest

1. yes! my best tool is UMS...
2. UCO bank set up qualifies for UMS but tomorrow if CRR cut or interest rate decreases then may be all banks would breakout...so take position tomorrow...
3. Your 'Divergence' on the chart is incorrect...don't ask me why immediately...:)first work yourself..if still unable to get it ... i 'll help.
4. Regarding WW query...yes WW may form...may not form...later has higher probability as per my experience...
5. We short at 'point 4' due to UMS set-up not in anticipation of WW set up....No trade should be taken as per WW unless set-up is completely ready....
6. Also, note that possible WW would be a Bullish one....but UMS is betting on downtrend...
7. Target for UMS would be LL...if LL is breached then only a possible WW may form.

Just an update , power of UMS sell :clapping: Thanks Kamlesh:)

Do let me know about the divergence bit when you can.

Nifty 60min Triangle Update:

Nifty was holding above the Upper Trendline for the past 2 days.... But today it just didn't break the Upper TL, but also broke the Lower TL in the Downmove.... I guess now there's no point in thinking about Longs... It's Short all the way.... Just a bit of Retest of this Breakdown... and all the way to 5000..... ;)

Obviously, there's another scenario... that Nifty continues to play Table-Tennis within the Range....

Last edited:
[Copper 60min Chart]

Is it a WW or Channel???? Seniors pls guide..

Sunil maharshi
Sunil ji... if you are beginning out with WW, then it's better to stick with rules for time being.... once you get comfortable with WWs, only then you should be looking for such adjustments.... :)

Overhere, Point 1 is not a Swing High.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.