How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold is weak....and must consolidate more....at least.

My view is it should form triple bottom first like silver before moving up and should form a Double Top before moving significantly down. Please note that both are possibilities nothing tradable info right now.....i would be a buyer in the first possibility and seller in the later.
Kamlesh sir, in which time frame should i look silver for above example.. :confused:

Sunil maharshi

Crude 240min Update:

I missed the Bearish WW and was absolutely wrong in interpreting the charts.... It seems to be taking the support from the Trendline connecting points 2 & 4 of that WW.... As of now, I am indecisive about it.... :)

yes!..they are ill-liquid...but i am smart enough to exit with the operators seeing price and volume action of the day:)....
You are experienced and know how to play Operator driven stocks.... But to ensure that someone innocent doesn't get lured seeing the sort of Returns they generate in a very short time, here is one of the examples of Operator Activity.... It's the Daily Chart of Shree Ashtivinayak Cine Visions Limited....

It's okay if it continues to hit Upper Circuits.... But the day it would start hitting Lower Circuits, you won't be able to get out unless it's atleast 1/4th of the High (and possibly even lower - it was 1/10th in case of Shree Ashtivinayak).... Not because you don't want to book losses, but because of Lack of Buyers.... :)

Edit: I personally know someone who bought it at the High... When it was about 47-48.... He is still holding it in his Portfolio....

Last edited:
You are experienced and know how to play Operator driven stocks.... But to ensure that someone innocent doesn't get lured seeing the sort of Returns they generate in a very short time, here is one of the examples of Operator Activity.... It's the Daily Chart of Shree Ashtivinayak Cine Visions Limited....

It's okay if it continues to hit Upper Circuits.... But the day it would start hitting Lower Circuits, you won't be able to get out unless it's atleast 1/4th of the High (and possibly even lower - it was 1/10th in case of Shree Ashtivinayak).... Not because you don't want to book losses, but because of Lack of Buyers.... :)

Edit: I personally know someone who bought it at the High... When it was about 47-48.... He is still holding it in his Portfolio....

Thanks , Adi sir for such a wonderful chart :thumb:
So what are the indication by which one can understand this type of foul play..

anilnegi

Edit: I personally know someone who bought it at the High... When it was about 47-48.... He is still holding it in his Portfolio....[/QUOTE]

i personally holding it @ Rs. 4/- earn a lot from this stock both time around dabang release & also around rockstar release, still awaiting release of bol bachhan, one sign which i observe for these kind of share the day it stop making a upper circuit is the exact time for sell the stock, it happens twice

Status
Not open for further replies.