How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Hello Novice1,
First of all allow me to thank you for posting this file about quotetracker. I have downloaded the quotrtrackerfrom http://www.quotetracker.com and have installed it successfully. I have also downloaded your quotetrackerinstall.pdf file. When I follow the instructions given in .pdf file, On the first page where it says first thing you need to do is choose data source. the site address window shows only a list of preloaded site addresses when you drop down the menu and nse_india real time(free) is not in that list.
I cannot even manually type nse-india real time(free) in that window. Can you please advise where could be the problem or have I downloadd the wrong version of quote tracker? thanking you and awaiting your reply
sharantaka

Hello Novice 1,
I have followed all the instructions given in your .pdf file with your first post but still unable to live quotes. In the portfolio to be entered you have said enter NSE symbols, I have entered symbol ABB for company Asia Brown Boveri, is this correct or It has to be followed by some extension like .NS or .Eq etc? or one has to enter the INE no, please clarify
Thanks
Sharantaka

Hi Sharantaka,
In QT select OPTIONS -> WEBUPDATE from the menu. After web update u will see NSE and many more data sources. Read through this forum and u will find many more details.
Regards

Hello KGSIRASANGI,
I have done the following procedural steps to get the Real Time quotes from NSE through Quotetracker
a)downloaded and installed the quotetracker software(freeware) from http://www.quotetracker.com
b) Web updated the same and selected data source as NSE IndiaReal-Time(Free) and clicked OK button
c) to add the NSE symbols, pressed insert key on the key board, and in the pop-up window opened, entered the NSE Nifty symbols(For eg: ABB for Asea Brown Boveri,ACC for Associated Cement Companies etc, Are these symbols correct)
d) In Amibroker(Free Version) created a new data base and configured it as per instructions from Joy, and also confirmed the QT server IP-127.0.0.1 and QT server port-16239
e) On the top left of QuoteTracker window changed the second setting to 5 seconds and pressed the Auto button during the market hours
But after doing all this I am not getting any quotes in the newly created database in Amibroker, Will kindly check the above steps and advise if I have missed out anything and help me in this matter
Thanks with Best Regards
sharantaka

Hi Joy.Edakad,
Thanks for your reply, Can you please tell me at Web Update window what data sources should be selected, Is it only NSE India Real Time(Free) or any other data sources also?
Thanking you
sharantaka

sharantaka

Are you getting quotes in quotetracker?

If you are not getting quotes, delete all present scrips and choose NSE scrips from Symbol Lookup button whch is at top right.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi kgsirasangi,
Very sorry for the delay in reply to your post. I am getting quotes in quotetracker but my newly created database for QT Real Time data in Amibroker is not getting updated. Secondly after getting the quotes in QT for about 15 minutes without a break, the QT application just stalled and stopped receiving any further data or any keyboard or mouse commands. Also please advise how to set time in Quote Tracker to Indian Time.
Thanking you
With best regards
sharantaka

Dear sir

i cant able to open adobe file please send me the same at pksonthalia@*************. i want to know is this like KIET Software of kotak . please help me

thanking you