How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

hi guys,
can anybody provide me with the solution for the following problem i have been facing.

hnse india real time quotes (free).
a pop-up "Fetch failure notification" window is appearing and it's contents are copied here.
PROBLEM (3 failures)
Site: NSE India Real-Time (Free)
QT Ver: 3.6.3 SDF Ver: 1.002
URL: ##undetermined##
Reasons: Running
If you haven't done a WebUpdate lately,
now may be a good time to do it.

i have updated but the problem is still there. so i reinstalled and update again but nothing new.

so plz him resolve this prob.

thank u

Hi KGSIRASANGI,
Sorry for the delay in reply. My Data source is NSE Real Time(Free)I am not getting any scrips names or quotes in Ami datafolder created for Quotetracker. Have I made a mistake in creating Ami Database for QT? I have followed the instructions given in this forum but just to cross check can you give the procedure to create the QT Database in Ami? By the way though I have a trial version of Ami, it is saving all BSE NSE EOD quotes from Yahoo BSE_NSE 2005 group.
Thanking you
sharantaka

For a day trader, trying to trade on data from the two free sources is no less than gambling. when you pay for an internet connection, pay for a service provider as well which costs around 250 bucks(on one website) and 500 bucks on another website (has EOD java charts for free). Lessen your efforts on trying to build everything on your own and start concentrating on trading seriously.

aad

For a day trader, trying to trade on data from the two free sources is no less than gambling. when you pay for an internet connection, pay for a service provider as well which costs around 250 bucks(on one website) and 500 bucks on another website (has EOD java charts for free). Lessen your efforts on trying to build everything on your own and start concentrating on trading seriously.
100% true... but you are replying to 6 month old messages and to those people who have not posted more than single post.... :) that too before Jan crash started.... ;)

Regards,

Abhay