Free Plugin for ALGO / ROBO Trading with AMI + NEST Trader

VJAY

Me too I am facing the same error.
May be due to the version of AMibroker we are using :confused:
I have 5.50 Rc2
me too same version jagan :)...may be thats why its not waorking

for me even those buttons not showing apart from error in afl :(
Bro use Comments i.e. // before all lines with error msg then the chart displays

e.g.

// SendOrder(

Cheers :thumb:

VJAY

Bro use Comments i.e. // before all lines with error msg then the chart displays

e.g.

// SendOrder(

Cheers :thumb:
Thanks BNF ...but done many editing but still it coming again and again :(

Can you please post edited &corrected afl ...

Both of these guys seem unwilling to answer how to use and install and get these working for user:(:(:(:(
hello i have installed vc++ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, i just followed as described beginning of this thread im still unsuccessful in shooting order from amibroker as i said before the plugin doesnt seems in effect....... waiting manjuraniwal for reply with screenshot

Guys, i am just shooting an arrow in blank..

Does any one think that registering the dll will help ?

Not that i have tried it or know how to do it.. i have seen dll being registered with vc++ somewhere at sometime..

an arrow in blank ..

if anyone knows how to do it and has tried it.. please inform us all..

Alright, it still is not working but i captured an error. Not sure what or why it is there. The screenshot of error is below the steps i took that resulted in whatever progress made.

1. Installed all Microsoft dependencies that Manju had shown (he posted a pic check his posts), including all VC++ of all types and also some ms db software as shown in his pic

2. Remove comment-slashes // from code which is just above SendOrder (error portions)

There's acrosshair that got captured. Pls ignore it.

Can someone investigate this ?

http://postimg.org/image/os1nt6psh/

It seems Mr. Manjuraniwal has forgotten to provide the crucial setup file without which UI will not come up apart from other major functions.

Request Mr.Manjuraniwal to provide the setup-exe as well.

Dear Friends,

After posting of My Desire to share an ROBO Trading Plugin with Fellow trader. An already available AFL for ALGO is got developed/ modified from a Freelancer at one time cost. I received numerous PM's who were willing to share the cost so as to mitigate my costing.

My conscious did not permitted it, so I now decided to share it FREE with all fellow traders who can freely distribute it further to others/ various forums/ platforms and also invite seniors/ learned who can do further improvements in it.

I hope it would help to those who are willing in to venture the world of ALGO TRADING.

Best Wishes.

THE PROCEDURE TO USE THIS PLUGIN WOULD BE AS UNDER:-

First DOWNLOAD LINK for AUTO TRADING PLUGIN FOR NEST TRADER

a) Copy and paste the OrdPlugin.exe in the same folder as Broker.exe (Amibroker). i.e. Folder in which you have installed AMIBROKER.

b) Copy MyAmiPlugin.dll in the Plugins folder.

c) Copy auto-traderplugin-ng.afl in the Formulas/Custom folder. Drag & Drop on a Blank Chart, Right Clicking on Chart & Set the Parameters for AUTO or SEMIAUTO. Good for Signal to Signal. You also have TABs on SCREEN which you can use to enter & exit manually.

Please understand I am not sharing my Trading Strategy so Guys you need to Copy TRADING STRATEGY in the AFL in the space allocated for it.

The afl file can be taken as a template where you can add your own strategy
Your strategy has to be placed between
/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/

/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/
in the afl file

NO NEED FOR ACTIVATION OF NEST Plus API.

Best Wishes.