Free Plugin for ALGO / ROBO Trading with AMI + NEST Trader

screenshot of ordplugin.exe it appears to be same as nest basketorder window, however the plugin doesnt seems to be work in amibroker 5.70 to shot any order
does anyone had luck with difference in plugin window after copying the MyAmiPlugin.dll to amibroker plugin directory ?
Use Full Automatic Option.

Hi,

If i copy or not copied on plugin folder it doesn't effect anything on amibroker plugin , if i select the option amibroker tools ---> plug-ins i can able to see only those plugin which i installed earlier

well can you share your screenshot of your autotraderplugin-ng.afl with parameters window?

thanks

Aman1

Hi,

If i copy or not copied on plugin folder it doesn't effect anything on amibroker plugin , if i select the option amibroker tools ---> plug-ins i can able to see only those plugin which i installed earlier

well can you share your screenshot of your autotraderplugin-ng.afl with parameters window?

thanks
Both of these guys seem unwilling to answer how to use and install and get these working for user:(:(:(:(

VJAY

Dear manjuraniwal
Am not getting any linkings of plugins...but on chart after my afl OR only ur AFL(without addning my afl) this error showing....

Same error persist . . . seems issue with plugin installation

Normally whenever we put a new plugin and restart Amibroker

The software raises a warning about unknown plugin and proceeds only after we accept it . . .

Nothing if this sort happened when this plugin was copied to ami plugin folder

Not working but the Buy/Short Buttons look Cool on Charts :D

Thanks

VJAY

Same error persist . . . seems issue with plugin installation

Normally whenever we put a new plugin and restart Amibroker

The software raises a warning about unknown plugin and proceeds only after we accept it . . .

Nothing if this sort happened when this plugin was copied to ami plugin folder

Not working but the Buy/Short Buttons look Cool on Charts :D

Thanks
for me even those buttons not showing apart from error in afl :(