Free Plugin for ALGO / ROBO Trading with AMI + NEST Trader

I think thats because of not installing the correct redistributable visual basic pack which the programme provider must specify without which both the exe and dll will not work properly. Hope he advises as to which one to install
seems right

running the exe in dos window using cmd gives a message that

cannot execute ORDPLUGIN.EXE

Thanks

boarders

still with all those redistributables installed, throws error saying to contact vendor for x64 or x86 version of the ordplugin.exe file, instead of firing the order. I had put all appropriate inputs in the parameters, and above error box pops up when clicking the buy/short buttons and does not fire into NEST.

VJAY

still with all those redistributables installed, throws error saying to contact vendor for x64 or x86 version of the ordplugin.exe file, instead of firing the order. I had put all appropriate inputs in the parameters, and above error box pops up when clicking the buy/short buttons and does not fire into NEST.
can we use it as retail trader ?

screenshot of ordplugin.exe it appears to be same as nest basketorder window, however the plugin doesnt seems to be work in amibroker 5.70 to shot any order
does anyone had luck with difference in plugin window after copying the MyAmiPlugin.dll to amibroker plugin directory ?

Attachments

Blackhole

screenshot of ordplugin.exe it appears to be same as nest basketorder window, however the plugin doesnt seems to be work in amibroker 5.70 to shot any order
does anyone had luck with difference in plugin window after copying the MyAmiPlugin.dll to amibroker plugin directory ?
how u were able to open that? my system is giving array subscript error.

which os u r using?